• Ultimates

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Ultimate Fantastic 4

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Ultimate Galactus

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Ultimate Iron Man

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • A series that has already ended (explain)

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I read all Ultimate books

Votes: 77 50.3%

• Total voters
Hehe, there is a possibility that they can make it better, all we can really do is cross our fingers and hope that nobody gets hurt after the release of the next series.

ourchair said:
I find the use of 'no.' and '#' rather offensive in its redundancy. :p
Actually, I'm saying 'no' as in the opposite of 'yes'. There's a period there cuz it's as if I said it in it's 'own' sentence. Duh.

And you're supposed to be a smart one.... tsk tsk.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Actually, I'm saying 'no' as in the opposite of 'yes'. There's a period there cuz it's as if I said it in it's 'own' sentence. Duh.

And you're supposed to be a smart one.... tsk tsk.
Pardonnez moi, but the period at the end of 'no.' is also used when spelling out the abbreviation of 'number', so its easy to confuse the two. :p

screw it i get 'em all
i'm mainly drawn into it by the creators - love bendis and millar and ellis and prolly buy anything they do. (never picked up ultimate adventures or whatever it was called).
i dont find it immature, jeez i hit 30 this year, and while they dont remain gr8 constantly (except ultimates) they're better than most stuff out there :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
According to some members of this board, it is very immature to read all Ultimate Titles... grow up guys.. buy only the ones that are good.

Yeah, I finally said it. And I'm ashamed a certain "leader" agreed to it. For shame. :noway:

Huh?

De gustibus non disputandem. I don't think buying all the Ultimate titles is a question of 'maturity', but a question of economics and choice. Buy what you think is worth your money.

vader said:
Hehe, there is a possibility that they can make it better, all we can really do is cross our fingers and hope that nobody gets hurt after the release of the next series.

I think that would have to involve removing Card from the title...with a rather large pointed stick....

E.Vi.L. said:
Yeah, I have the first two TPB of that. Kirkman is gonna rock on X-men.

*revive*

It seems everyone had the same opinion, but look where that got us. :(

I only ready ultimate spider-man

I'm sure the others are great but I Like spider-man series most if Ultimate spider-man gets a spin-off of Ultimate Venom i'll get that. But ultimate spider-man tpbs are the only comics i collect now days

Currently reading Ultimates F4 and Ultimates 2.

Dropped UXM when BKV left and only picked up Venom and Warriors in USM.

Oh yea and Ultimate Wolvie VS Hulk is also on the list.

Last edited:
well im going against my previous post and am dropping Ult FF after Millar leaves. Carey just isnt 'ultimate' enough for me :)

not bashing the guy but his stuff is mostly lacklustre.

can't wait for Ult Power, surprised that JMS hasn't contributed to Ult universe yet, it made me think....

I read all the ultimate stuff but im not up to date, and I havent read any of the Ultimate Adventures or Daredevil/Electra stuff the former cause it didnt intrest me, the latter because I started collecting Ultimate stuff pretty late in the game and I haven't seen trades for it yet. I also have holes in my Ultimate team up collection.

Cheetatron said:
the latter because I started collecting Ultimate stuff pretty late in the game and I haven't seen trades for it yet

Ultimate Adventures, Ultimate Elektra, and Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra are all collected in TPB - click here.

Latest posts

Back