• Ultimates

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Ultimate Fantastic 4

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Ultimate Galactus

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Ultimate Iron Man

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • A series that has already ended (explain)

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I read all Ultimate books

Votes: 77 50.3%

• Total voters
Well, I picked "I read them all", even though I haven't. I plan on reading them all, but it'll take me a little bit to catch up. Though 6 TPBs in one week ain't a bad start ;) (Spidey, X-Men, and Ultimates Vol. 1-2 of all three).

I'd've probably read more, but I got addicted to Ultimate Central: the Fanfic, and that's taken awhile to read. I'm finally at Vol. 5, though 8) .

Dr_Draco said:
I'd've probably read more, but I got addicted to Ultimate Central: the Fanfic, and that's taken awhile to read. I'm finally at Vol. 5, though 8) .

:D I like him

Dr_Draco said:
Well, I picked "I read them all", even though I haven't. I plan on reading them all, but it'll take me a little bit to catch up. Though 6 TPBs in one week ain't a bad start ;) (Spidey, X-Men, and Ultimates Vol. 1-2 of all three).

Heh, funny guy. :twisted:

I read them all. There's a couple I could live without (The Ultimates and Ultimate Iron Man), but I read them anyway, and probably will continue to do so because I'm just that sad.

I personally enjoy all the books although certain issues are a bit of a let down those issues shall remain unspoken of...(UFF#26 and UIM#5)

TheManWithoutFear said:
UIM #5 was the only bad issue of that mini series?

The others are fine, the problem with 5 is that it steered in a completely different way than the other 4 issues. The continuity was messed up for all of them(We didn't see tony in the "rocketman" outfit, which was supposed to be an early phase of the iron man suit) and another thing that kind of killed it was that at the end of issue four tony swears to kill Obadiah, or whoever it was and does nothing of the sort in issue five.

icemastertron said:
No. #1 is fine. #2-5: :sick:

You did it wrong. It's supposed to be:

icemastertron said:
No. #1 is bad. #2-5: Are even worse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back