What Ultimate character do we need to see more of?

• The Daily Bugle staff (I'd still like to see a quarterly title in which we either explore something from a non-USM title from a news point of view, or where they cover an Ultimized character who wouldn't get his/her own title, but would be good for one or two short stories)

So ****in' true, even in USM they are barely there

• Mahr Vel
  • Carol Danvers
  • Sam Wilson/Falcon
  • The Daily Bugle staff (I'd still like to see a quarterly title in which we either explore something from a non-USM title from a news point of view, or where they cover an Ultimized character who wouldn't get his/her own title, but would be good for one or two short stories)
  • Emma Frost and the students at the Academy of Tomorrow, which in my opinion is much closer to Xavier's idea of human/mutant tolerance than the Xavier School. (And I never thought I'd ever want to see more of Emma Frost, given my incredibly low opinion of her character in 616 Marvel....)

Agreed on all points. Except 616 Emma. Rowr. :p

Captain Marvel.

Also more Ultimate wendell vaugh he apeared in Ultimate power and i thinks its time for an Ultimate Quasar...hell more titles focusing on UU galaxy

And like mole said more venom.9man sometimes even i wonder if im really mole)

Well, we've definitely been seeing more of Carol. She was in UFF and USM. And I agree about the Academy of Tomorrow, but seems like Kirkman has a massive game plan that doesn't include them, unfortunately.

Northstar and Colossus are there. Emma's dating a Shaw and like his father this Shaw is leading the Hellfire Club. The Academy will play into the Phoenix story.

I want to see Ultimate Punisher again, just so they can kill him off because Ultimate Punisher sucks. WORST. ULTIMIZATION. EV-- to date.

Seriously, Punisher as an ex-cop... not working.

I want to see Ultimate Punisher again, just so they can kill him off because Ultimate Punisher sucks. WORST. ULTIMIZATION. EV-- to date.

Seriously, Punisher as an ex-cop... not working.

Ultimate Punisher is cool. But like most Ultimizations, they aren't using him right. Imagine him as an Ultimate, working for SHIELD, teamed up with Hawkeye or Cap. Total sweetness.

i think Ultimate Deadpool needs a lil more fleshing out!! and somone sort out the mess for Ultimate Moon Knight, cause the Ultimate version is running around regular 616 and the normal version is running around Ultimate Spiderman!!

I'm still waiting on my ULTIMATE DAREDEVIL to complete the ULTIMATE DAREDEVIL/ELEKTRA trilogy so I can finally get a frickin' hardcover of the series.

Latest posts

Back