What villains should Miles Morales face?

The Overlord

What villains should Miles Morales face? Spider-Man's rogues gallery, other established Marvel villains or some completely new villains?

Aunt May in an Iron Man suit.

Scott CAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!

We all want to see that.

But anyways...

I think he needs to face:

MJ-Goblin (or Protogoblin or Demigoblin or what ever their calling her)
Mysterio
New Green Goblin
Alistair Smythe
Beetle
New Carnage
Chameleon Twins
New Doctor Octopus
Hydro-Man
Jackal
Lizard
Man-Wolf
Molten Man
Scorpion
Spot
Venom
Tombstone
Spider-Wasp
Dr. Noah Body
Herbert Landon
Alisha Silver
The Gaines Twins
Shikata
Talon

The most dangerous and feared mutant-terrorist of them all; the Shroud.

Seriously, the set up for it is all there. She'll get labeled a mutant terrorist so Miles will think her a villain. And she sees him wearing her dead (ex)boyfriends' costume which she will probably find incredibly disrespectful.

The whole meeting practically writes itself! She could actually be a archenemy in his book!

Last edited:
I thought of some more he should face. Oh, and Robje. I agree he should have a face off with the X-Men.

Ok, some of the these guys arn't Spider-Man villains. But other spider-villains from across the multiverse.

After Shock (Now that Electo is dead. why not)
Bitterfrost.
Doctor Jade
Earthshaker
Reverb
Halloween Jack
Amun
Screwball
Charlot Witter
Joystick
Blindside
Bloodspider
Charlie Weiderman
Hazmat (from Marvel Nemesis)
Mr. Negative
Phage
Quicksand
Raptor
Slyde
Tendrill
The Virus (They introduced him years ago in the Marvel U. But never used him after that.)
Verman
Yeth

Also I think since the Beetle grabbed Venom And grabbing samples of other villains (mostly in the Ultimate Spider-Man game.) I think they should make a army of Symbiotes. And have the whole Ultimate U come together to face them. And these Symbiotes should include:

Agony
Lasher
Phage
Riot
Scream
Dredface
Krobaa
Zzxx
Scorn
Toxin (Toxin should start as one of the bad guys and then turn and become one of the good guys.)
And fill the rest of the army with Symboite inhanced clones of other hero and villains.

Two villains I DON'T think he should face are Norman (even though he absolutely will, which is depressing) and Venom. The former is done, there's nothing more he can bring to a USM book. The latter is too personally connected to Peter to carry anywhere near the same impact with Miles. Maybe an army of mass-produced Stage 2 "suits" would have been a big thing for Peter (creating very personal anguish to see the perverted version of his dad's life's work that the man died to prevent existing being produced en masse), but for Miles, it's a bit of a moot point.

Last edited:
Miles Morales doesn't just have to fight Ultimate versions of Spider-Man villains, they could introduce Ultimate versions of non Spidey villains for Miles to fight.

Look at what BTAS did with Clock King, he was a very lame Green Arrow villain and BTAS made him into a dangerous Batman villain.

I think often the UU doesn't give an interesting enough twist to the villains they Ultimatize. For example could they take Trapster, a rather lame villain with a glue gun and make him a sadist who puts people in death traps.

Isnt he dead? I thought all the clones but Jessica turned into goo?

Isnt he dead? I thought all the clones but Jessica turned into goo?

No, the Scorpion is still alive. And they didn't turn to goo. That was all the Ultron copies that did that.

Miles Morales doesn't just have to fight Ultimate versions of Spider-Man villains, they could introduce Ultimate versions of non Spidey villains for Miles to fight.

true, but this is what I'd like to see. They could bring in Daredevil villains, Fantastic Four villains, or others. Or They could make never before seen charatcers.

They could even make an Ultimate Ultimate Houde character. An evil scientist bent on taking over the world with inhanced clones of himself. And Miles defeats him with the reformed clone Captain Canuck renamed Captian Canada.

Two villains I DON'T think he should face are Norman (even though he absolutely will, which is depressing) and Venom. The former is done, there's nothing more he can bring to a USM book. The latter is too personally connected to Peter to carry anywhere near the same impact with Miles. Maybe an army of mass-produced Stage 2 "suits" would have been a big thing for Peter (creating very personal anguish to see the perverted version of his dad's life's work that the man died to prevent existing being produced en masse), but for Miles, it's a bit of a moot point.

I didn't mean just Miles face the Symbiotes. I ment the everyone coming together for this big threat. The Beetle took Venom for a reason. I don't think they're just going to just let it go. As for Verman, he could be a former friend of Miles or a bully turn villain. And going back to before with Talon from the MTV's Spider-Man. She could be a love intrest. And could be his Uncle's Protégé.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back