What would make you more satisfied? (Ultimates #10 Cover Spoilers)

What would you rather: Stay within' The Ultimates or bring other titles into it?

• Have other titles characters and concepts affect the Ultimates

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Keep it strictly in The Ultimates.

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
I want all the comics to be somehow connected in one way or another. That's the reason why i got into the Ulitmate universe in the first place. Also you have to consider the fact that invaders taking over the U.S.A. is a pretty big story line that should be somehow encompased in all the books. In Ultimates 2 #9 they give mention to the X-men and UFF so i can't wait to see if they will ever be included in the story either in a miniseries or within their regular books.

Jackie Estacado said:
coz aliens are more realistic than spider-man??? LOL :roll:

The "reality" of a title (as Hitch was talking about) and "realistic" are two completely different things.

I read that Hitch wanted the title to be completely self-contained, in its own little universe. He didn't like the fact that it was just a small piece of something bigger.

Why? Who knows. As long as he's drawing them purty pictures, I don't care.

Steve GMan said:
I read that Hitch wanted the title to be completely self-contained, in its own little universe. He didn't like the fact that it was just a small piece of something bigger.

Why? Who knows. As long as he's drawing them purty pictures, I don't care.

I think it's because Hitch knows The Ultimates is in a league of it's own, and yet, it's been forced into a universe with Ultimate Marvel Team-Up and Ultimate Iron Man.

ProjectX2 said:
I think it's because Hitch knows The Ultimates is in a league of it's own, and yet, it's been forced into a universe with Ultimate Marvel Team-Up and Ultimate Iron Man.

So true. I wouldn't want my work to be associated with those pieces of crap either.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Some of the teamups weren't that bad though? What's Hitch care? He's an artist.

Artists aren't allowed to have their own opinion?

Latest posts

Back