What x-people do you think they should bring in?

OK i'm not entirely sure about this one but Orphan Maker is a little kid with really heavy duty powers who travelled around with Nanny the robot killing kids parents and recruiting them. I don't know for sure how accurate this is

I remember the orphan Maker from this weird Issue of the Avengers with U.S.Agent and the Fantastic Four. And Nanny was trying to get Franklin Richards (who, for those of you unfamiliar with 616, is a mutant on par with Xavier, and he's less than 8 years old). Nanny basically fit a little kid in a Big Robot suit and made him kill kid's parents.

For the Morlocks, the Gang thing's a great Idea, especially at this point in UXM. Storms all depressed from Beast, and now Wolverine. Storm used to be in a gang, so if she found the Morlocks and fought Callisto to become the leader of the Gang. It would make sense for Storm to want to leave the team, and that would be as close to her old gang life as possible (and plus, Storm lead the Morlocks with Callisto for a while in 616)

Dr.Strangefate said:
Franklin Richards (who, for those of you unfamiliar with 616, is a mutant on par with Xavier, and he's less than 8 years old).

Franklin was WAAAAY more powerful than Xavier. He's more on par with X-Man, but I think he's even more powerful than him.

Franklin was estimated to be the most powerful mutant alive.

I would hate to see Franklin, then. If he's only a kid and is more powerful than I don't want to see him. It's senseless for a kid to step into adult affairs and "settle" them by having more power. No way.

Goodwill said:
I would hate to see Franklin, then. If he's only a kid and is more powerful than I don't want to see him. It's senseless for a kid to step into adult affairs and "settle" them by having more power. No way.

Goody you are going to have to buy some ESSENTIAL trades.

You know, I never thought Franklin was a mutant. I mean at a base level a mutant is someone with an active X-Chromasome, while Franklins powers certainly stemmed from his parantages unique genetics. Of course "mutant" is pretty much a catchall term in marvel for someone born with thier powers.

icemastertron said:
Yup. The ONLY mutant to be born with his powers.

I think you mean the only mutant whose powers manifested in early childhood. And even then I'm not sure that's the case - maybe someone with a better knowledge of the X-Men can confirm that.

All mutants are born with their powers, they just usually don't manifest until puberty.

Latest posts

Back