What x-people do you think they should bring in?

ok, a psychotic florist with no face

"bunch of daffodils please....OH IN HEAVENS NAME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE??"

*BLAM*

something like that, it's got legs, I can see Millar pulling that one off

:|

in 616, franklin's powers are now a lot more limited than they were - to defeat Abraxas he had to warp time without creating an alternate reality, and while doing so he brought back the Silver Surfer (who died fighting Abraxas) and placed his sister back inside his mother to be born again, since when she was stillborn way back when he subconsciously sent her into an alternate timeline for safekeeping until he could bring her back to the main universe.

Continuity rocks. 8)

Also, i'd like to see Illyana Rasputin in some capacity.

Hmm, ok, how about a florist by day and a hitman by night?

"So, it's come down to just you and me at last, I knew it would come to this, who sent you? Hey! Don't you work at the florists?"

*BLAM*

I believe the adjectiveless team should have bring in Multiple Man and Jubilee.

For Uncanny, they need alot more members for their mutant police even if they weren't on the team, but acted as advisors or something. I think Sam should come back and Amara needs to finally step up and be on the team (she has had her XSE badge for awhile now). I'd also like Sage back and have Forge as some advisor or gadget maker for them. A little off topic, but I'd like to see X-23 off this team and put into maybe the Hellions squad.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'd also like to see a DistrictX set up... I think it's one of the best ideas as far as mutant mythos go.
There's a reason my fic is what it is (Cheap plug here, link in sig :wink: ). The not so pretty mutant lifestyle as well as the world of mutant crime are fascinating to me. This can suceed for the same reason the Morlocks hung around for so long, before, you know, the massacre.

I'm still stubbornly going to avoid answering this question... Unless characters are tied to the present characters' pasts, I'd like it if they stayed out for now.

how about no one till they sort out some of the characters with unsteady backrounds
you know, the ones who survive Magnetic North.
how about an arc called corpses in the closet or something with different x-men flashing back to their past.

eatinsloppyjoes said:
how about no one till they sort out some of the characters with unsteady backrounds
you know, the ones who survive Magnetic North.
how about an arc called corpses in the closet or something with different x-men flashing back to their past.

I like the idea of the flashback story. Sounds interesting, and its a great excuse to expand on characters' histories.

By the way, talk about resurrecting an old thread...this one was over 7 monts old!

Or how about creating all new original characters.

One of the most frustrating things about being and Ultimate only comic fan is that everyone here already knows all the characters (even the minor ones) where as I'm constantly playing catch up.

I thought I read somewhere that Mr. Nix was not a 616 remake, and I thought that he was pretty cool (if short lived).

UltimateJedi said:
Or how about creating all new original characters.

One of the most frustrating things about being and Ultimate only comic fan is that everyone here already knows all the characters (even the minor ones) where as I'm constantly playing catch up.
They should add original characters, but the two they already have, Geldoff and the Magician don't seem to be getting good fan reaction.

Pandrio said:
They should add original characters, but the two they already have, Geldoff and the Magician don't seem to be getting good fan reaction.

What serious are they from? Are they on the Defenders?

UltimateJedi said:
What serious are they from? Are they on the Defenders?

Geldoff was introduced in USM, the Magician is in the recent UXM.

They're both rather lame, and Geldoff has been forgotten about already.

ProjectX2 said:
Geldoff was introduced in USM, the Magician is in the recent UXM.

They're both rather lame, and Geldoff has been forgotten about already.

I'll never forget Geldoff. I thought he was awesome. Whenever it's windy, I'm like "Vindy, yes? It's vindy." And my friends have no idea what I'm talking about.

But I don't care! Geldoff rules.

Latest posts

Back