What's a good RPG?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
That's out right now. I love playing RPG's, one of my favorite video game genres. So which one is good right now for buying for either PS2 or Gamecube?

My girlfriend seems to like Magna Carta for the PS2.

Don't play Suikoden. It's embarrassing.

GMaster said:
Any Legend of Zelda game on Gamecube, or you die.
Dude, Zelda for me is like Pokemon. I gotta catch 'em all. :D

And thanks for the recomendations. I'll look into these on Monday when I go to the mall. RPG's may be my favorite genre to play. I love the FF series. And I've been meaning to check out FFX.

Last edited:
If it's not too late... Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for GBA is amazing. Challenging, fun, and a hysterical. The sequel, M&L: Partners in Time for the DS, is supposed to be just as good.

I don't recommend Tales of Symphonia. The game went on for WAY too long and it's repetitive gameplay. It may just be me, but I did not enjoy the game by the end as much as I did when I first started playing it.

Wait don't you already have advent children, that should hold you till KH2 or FF12! You bum!:evil:

Go buy a N64 for like £15, and buy Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. You wont regret it. They are amazing.

i always liked these more than the new gamecube games...especially the wind waker
i hated that game

Last edited:
GMaster said:
Go buy a N64 for like £15, and buy Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. You wont regret it. They are amazing.
I own a N64, and played both games.

Also I don't own Advent Children, just watched it from my friend. I don't own an XBOX, but have played KOTOR I, not II, though. I own Mario & Luigi: Superstars. I plan on getting the sequel sometime soon.

FFX is excellent, FFX2 is atrocious.

And Suikoden 1&2 are by far some of the best rpg's i've ever played. Good luck tracking them down though....

RUFUS! said:
i always liked these more than the new gamecube games...especially the wind waker
i hated that game
Satanist.

Anyway, I don't like RPGs (I don't consider the LoZ games RPGs).

ourchair said:
My girlfriend seems to like Magna Carta for the PS2.

Don't play Suikoden. It's embarrassing.

but i like suikoden 3.....

Final Fantasy X is awesome, Final Fantasy X2 makes me wanna puke.

I'm back again (in the same month like last time).

What's a good RPG to get? Something that's out for the PS2/Cube/Wii.

Latest posts

Back