Whatsup with the hatin'

TheManWithoutFear said:
PS. Me and Baxter <--- the only Daredevil Suckers on this site :twisted:

Baxter's not a sucker, he's just a fan. You however are verging on groupie status.

Not really enough shown to have this kind of discussion on the Ultimate version. All you have is that he's a scientist who's not to impressed with Fury or the Ultimates and is doing some work that may lead to resurrection. Thats pretty much it. His powers are the mechanized suit-style wings.

Caduceus said:
Not really enough shown to have this kind of discussion on the Ultimate version. All you have is that he's a scientist who's not to impressed with Fury or the Ultimates and is doing some work that may lead to resurrection. Thats pretty much it. His powers are the mechanized suit-style wings.

It doesn't have to be the ultimate version... he has a whole mythology in 616 doesn't he?

I believe he does but I don't know anything about him. He's an Avengers assosciated character who's currently only in Cap and Falcon which ends soon. Thats the extent of my knowledge.

Caduceus said:
I believe he does but I don't know anything about him. He's an Avengers assosciated character who's currently only in Cap and Falcon which ends soon. Thats the extent of my knowledge.
And he had his appearance in AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED, since he was one.

Can someone who knows anything about him give a bit more than 10 words on the character.

The high-flying Falcon first soared into the pages of Captain America in a September 1969 story by Stan Lee and Gene Colan. Sam Wilson, a Harlem social worker with a criminal past, became a crime-fighting super-hero with the guidance of Captain America.

Any advance on 42 words? :)

Falcons last appearence in avengers was in Avengers dissassembled. He was in the avengers v3 from #61 - dissassembled.
Personally i think the Falcon has a very cool power.
The Red Skull used the cosmic cube to link Falcons mind to his pet falcon, Redwing. Falcon can communicate and do tasks through Redwing, he can also see through Redwings eyes, which is VERY cool for stealth and spying.
Also, he recently learned that through concentration he can link through not only Redwings mind, but all birds in the area.

That enough words? Falcons one of my fav heroes

Nurhachi said:
Falcons last appearence in avengers was in Avengers dissassembled. He was in the avengers v3 from #61 - dissassembled.
Personally i think the Falcon has a very cool power.
The Red Skull used the cosmic cube to link Falcons mind to his pet falcon, Redwing. Falcon can communicate and do tasks through Redwing, he can also see through Redwings eyes, which is VERY cool for stealth and spying.
Also, he recently learned that through concentration he can link through not only Redwings mind, but all birds in the area.

That enough words? Falcons one of my fav heroes

Nur, Spotlight...

I don't buy books because he's in it, or whatever.

This is the ultimate comeback when someone complains that a character is appearing in too many books.

Latest posts

Back