Where else do you post? (version II?)

I post at a few other places I already mentioned in this thread, but only because I'm so bored at work I have virtually eight hours of free time to fill and you bunch only type so much here.

Someone actually asked me something like this today. They were talking about a couple car and sports forums they frequent and ask if I post anywhere.

I said here.

They asked if I post anywhere else. I responded with "Why would I want to post anywhere else?"

:oops:

It's true. Do you see how much I post on here? Who has that much time to devote equally to anywhere else?

On a serious note, for real. Why post anywhere else? This place is perfect. great people, great community, great sponser such as the letter E. had to take that from McCheese. I went to the "bendis" boards. Gay. i hate sifting through all those sigpics. Seriously, it's annoying. I only read from Millarworld, but I haven't joined or posted there. On that note, I heard they changed the script on Wanted and that Millar loved it. i'll try to find the link unless one of you asses beat me to it.

*sniffle*

I love you guys.

Lessee, after my long hiatus after my huge meltdown with Gajullions (or whatever the hell the name was).

Here...
DC Comics..
DeviantArt..
Digital Webbing..

That's it, can't handle the idiots on other sites.

you guys are right, this is my favorite forum, i dread going to Newsarama's forum's, and i only go to MKO because it's almost like a responsibility (i'm one of the older more respected members there)

They asked if I post anywhere else. I responded with "Why would I want to post anywhere else?"

:oops:

It's true. Do you see how much I post on here? Who has that much time to devote equally to anywhere else?

On a serious note, for real. Why post anywhere else? This place is perfect. great people, great community, great sponser such as the letter E. had to take that from McCheese. I went to the "bendis" boards. Gay. i hate sifting through all those sigpics. Seriously, it's annoying. I only read from Millarworld, but I haven't joined or posted there. On that note, I heard they changed the script on Wanted and that Millar loved it. i'll try to find the link unless one of you asses beat me to it.

Well said!

This forum eats up so much my spare time (when I really should do my homework), but I don't care, its worth it.

hey i've been posting there since July 2002, i don't mean old as in age wise, a meant i've been a member there for longer than most of the other members

Latest posts

Back