Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Johnny Storm

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Ben Grimm

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Which FF member do you like the best? Give a reason why as well.

I voted for Johnny. I like him because he's got a punk-ass attitude and he's got the power of one of the elements: Fire! I also like how he got into that room and burned those 200 bugs. I would love to see a crossover between Johhny and Iceman with Spider-Man caught in the middle.

I picked Johnny Storm, cause i would like his power, and the way he just says smartass things to Ben, just makes the Charcter more likeable

I liked all of them, but when Johnny named that space shuttle the "Awesome", he became the winner.

I have a special place in my heart for ben. Warren ellis has really written him into a very likable person. Plus, Thing is such a sad case, you have to feel sorry for guy, and want to be his friend and go play some poker with em or something.

I love them all but it was a tie between Ben and Johnny. I voted for Johnny. He's got the coolest power and I think he's also a great character.

Gotta go with my main bud, Johnny! His witty comments remind me of another guy who acts just about the same.... :wink:

Sue. It was a tossup between Sue and Reed, but Sue is a lot more interesting and edgy, especially compared to her 616 counterpart.

Reed was a close second but only when Ellis is writing him.

For the most part, I've always been a fan of Reed and Ben, Ultimate or otherwise, but I'll concede my favorite is Sue. Not just because she possesses scientific aptitude on a level closer to Reed's, but because she's got a certain sense of spunk that isn't just charming, but acts as a perfect foil to Reed.

Johnny because he's a ****ing idiot. Sue considers herself to be the most amazing scientific puzzle she's encountered and intends to dedicate a great deal of her energies into solving that puzzle, while johnny knows that he can say "flame on" to flame on, and "flame off" to flame off. And that's pretty much all he knows :)
Reed was a close second because I know what it's like entirely to get so wound up in something so utterly meaningless to others, and to totally miss the point of why they seem to be bothered about it.
There really aren't enough 'uncool' heroes, and johnny is the best of the bunch by far. The guy is such a dork. But a likable one.
And ben, the interactions with him and reed are very amusing, there is a definite love between the characters.
Hell, it really is near impossible to select a favourite, they work in ensemble so damn well. A testament to the writing.

Last edited:
Sue, because she's smart but not Reed-level removed. I like the ultimate version of her a lot more than the 616, because she's consistently self-confident instead of having wild shifts and variations like she has in 616.

Also, she's hot. :shifty:

I thought I already voted in this sort of thing, however, I still went with Reed... I think that he's been the most developed and I think that he's one of those characters that you can't help but like, you know? He's got a very cool head about him and I really liked the first few episodes that followed his awkward childhood.

I voted for Reed. :D Much more interesting than, like, Sue. In my opinion at least... She's too bland, but I've only read up to the end of Vol. 2 so I'm probably missing loads of stuff from the next volume.

Latest posts

Back