Who Do You Hate?

I hate Chaykin.

I really do. And not just his work. I hate him for thinking that what he's presenting us is in any way acceptable.

I, like, hate terrorists and stuff? Because, like, they do bad things and stuff?

I hate the whole concept of Supergirl and Superboy. LAST Kryptonian. LAST! They're very existence and operating system makes Superman far less cool and special in the public eye.

I hate Batman freely interacting with cops at crime scenes.

I hate artists who make caucasian characters look extremely asian for no reason.

I hate how the thought process behind redesigning every single DC villain in the 90s seemed to go something like "Hmm... we'll make just make him a big, grotesque monster"(Parasite, Brainiac, Metallo, etc).

I hate when classic stories are ruined by retroactive continuity that reveal classic incidents were subconsciously willed to happen by a race of aliens attempting to manipulate superhero society as part of a vast conspiracy.

Meh.

I hate the whole concept of Supergirl and Superboy. LAST Kryptonian. LAST! They're very existence and operating system makes Superman far less cool and special in the public eye.

I hate Batman freely interacting with cops at crime scenes.

I hate artists who make caucasian characters look extremely asian for no reason.

I hate how the thought process behind redesigning every single DC villain in the 90s seemed to go something like "Hmm... we'll make just make him a big, grotesque monster"(Parasite, Brainiac, Metallo, etc).

I hate when classic stories are ruined by retroactive continuity that reveal classic incidents were subconsciously willed to happen by a race of aliens attempting to manipulate superhero society as part of a vast conspiracy.

Meh.

this is WHO you hate rather than WHAT you hate but feel the same way on some of these.

Latest posts

Back