Who Do You Hate?

I wouldn't mind it if New York salsa didn't taste like baby ****. We make the best salsa, jerky, and Mexican food. Period.
The fact that any of those three things are actually a source of pride says all that needs to be said about Texas.
Shut your Joliet-hole.
:lol:
And even then she couldn't pay much attention because she had to keep lookout for Border Patrol.
Indeed.

I wonder if we put a fence in front of Hibiki would she automatically jump it?

Iceshadow, seriously, jerky? You are proud of dried up meat by product?

I wonder if we put a fence in front of Hibiki would she automatically jump it?

Not if there were dogs on the other side.

Iceshadow, seriously, jerky? You are proud of dried up meat by product?

It's great if you make it right, you don't like it?

McCheese said:
The fact that any of those three things are actually a source of pride says all that needs to be said about Texas.

That's just food, we have other things too.

Last edited:
Dude, it's dried meat, and you are defending it

It's like...old guy dick and you are defending it

You like old guy dick?

For reals?

Your wrong.

Ahem,

The Alphabet of Manliness said:
If someone invented a way to package sex and put it straight into your mouth, it would taste like beef jerky. When I was six years old, friends and family were shocked when I woke up with one day and had a full-grown beard. My voice was deeper, my hands were calloused, and my balls dangled like pendulums. Doctors diagnosed me with precarious puberty. Nobody knew why I was afflicted by this abnormality until they finally traced it to a manliness gene triggered by the manliest food in the universe: beef jerky.

Cattle? An abundance of Confederate flags? A history of executing the mentally ill? George W. Bush?

Texas = Suck

First of all Bush wasn't even born in Texas. Yes, we have cattle, just like Maine has lobsters, and like New Jersey has unbelievable amounts of suck, we are also the nation's leading producer of cotton. So we eat steaks while wearing comfy shirts.

As for the flags they aren't nearly as common as you think, I've only ever seen two "proudly" displayed.

And those mentally ill people ran out in front of the firing squads, the rest is slander from Oklahoma.

First of all Bush wasn't even born in Texas.
Your Governer, your fault.
Yes, we have cattle, just like Maine has lobsters, and like New Jersey has unbelievable amounts of suck, we are also the nation's leading producer of cotton. So we eat steaks while wearing comfy shirts.
Way I heard it you're only the leading producer of steers and queers.
As for the flags they aren't nearly as common as you think, I've only ever seen two "proudly" displayed.
"Proudly" meaning tattood on the ***, right?
And those mentally ill people ran out in front of the firing squads, the rest is slander from Oklahoma.
Everyone knows Oklahomans can't read you liar

Your Governer, your fault.

Faulty logic, all politicians suck ***.

Way I heard it you're only the leading producer of steers and queers.

Were you not listening? AND COTTON!

"Proudly" meaning tattood on the ***, right?
:D
Actually there was this middle of nowhere ranch (in the loosest sense of the word) that had it on the arch over the front gate. The other one I remember was in my friend's dorm room, next to a chick with big juggs.

Faulty logic, all politicians suck ***.
Suck ***? sure.

Massively incompetant *******s that get the country stuck in a quagmire because a despot tried to kill their daddy? Just Texas.
:D
Actually there was this middle of nowhere ranch (in the loosest sense of the word) that had it on the arch over the front gate. The other one I remember was in my friend's dorm room, next to a chick with big juggs.
CLASSY.

Latest posts

Back