Avengers Who do you think is the new Ronin?

Who do you think is the new Ronin?

• Total voters
Re: Who do think is the new Ronin?

well, the one fact would be that it is someone who wears costumes based on mood. That's why i think it would be a stupid ploy by bendis. What's the point?

The idea of playing this dumb guessing game is a stupid ploy within itself. It's so stupid that we're finding ploys within the ploys.

Damn you Bendis!!

This seems fimular, havent we done this before?

Also I dont think Matt will be on, seems like he'll have enough trouble at the moment trying to sway the public away from thinking he's DD, while a new knigpin is rising

What's with all the emo costumes? First Spider-Man is back in black, then some random person decides they want to wear the Ronin costume because they're all depressed. I think Thing should be depressed and spray-paint himself black.

The idea of playing this dumb guessing game is a stupid ploy within itself. It's so stupid that we're finding ploys within the ploys.

Damn you Bendis!!

Damnit, we need to tackle this before it gets out of hand.

It's Gravity!!!

Well, Ronin seems to know Cage a bit and I believe Cage and Gravity were buddies... or something...

What the crap are Gravity's powers anyways?

Maybe it's Daisy or Quake or whatever from Secret War!!!

Or Cage and Jessica Jones's daughter, genetically grown older like Vulcan, Sarah, and Gabriel Osborn were!!!

Or Kaine!!!

Or Tigra!!!

The possibilities are endless!!!

Don't you mean Tristam Silver?

:wink:

:rockon:

Lil Brother said:
It's Gravity!!!

Well, Ronin seems to know Cage a bit and I believe Cage and Gravity were buddies... or something...

Or Cage and Jessica Jones's daughter, genetically grown older like Vulcan, Sarah, and Gabriel Osborn were!!!

Or Kaine!!!

Or Tigra!!!

No.. those are the worst theories the internet has to offer. Thanks for getting those out of the way.

It's Gravity!!!

Or Kaine!!!

Or Tigra!!!

Gravity's dead man. Gravity's dead. And unless Cage was in the Marvel Team-Up that featured Gravity they've never met. The boy only had 12 issues of appearances until he died.

I did like him enough to consider picking up McDuffie's Fantastic Four since he'll be involved in that. Somehow.

It's Bass.

That would make sense...
His return has already been hyped enough to break the internet in half, it would be so much cooler than having some pointless C-lister in it again, and it would give them one of the heaviest hitters of all time, someone tougher than the Sentry, coz, well, its Bass and it would be like the second coming of Jesus...

The two clues from NA #27 were that make me think it's not Cap are, one, that he said, "yo," and I can't picture Cap saying "yo." Two, he asks if they always banter like that, and if it was Cap he would know they do.

And for both those reasons, I think it's going to be Hawkeye.

The two clues from NA #27 were that make me think it's not Cap are, one, that he said, "yo," and I can't picture Cap saying "yo." Two, he asks if they always banter like that, and if it was Cap he would know they do.

And for both those reasons, I think it's going to be Hawkeye.
Unless it's a mindgame. You never knooooow... :wink:

No.. those are the worst theories the internet has to offer. Thanks for getting those out of the way.
That was the point.

Gravity's dead man. Gravity's dead. And unless Cage was in the Marvel Team-Up that featured Gravity they've never met. The boy only had 12 issues of appearances until he died.

I did like him enough to consider picking up McDuffie's Fantastic Four since he'll be involved in that. Somehow.
Orly? He's dead?

I recall something about them knowing each other somehow in one of the Marvel Holiday specials.. 2005, I think. Ironically, Cage and Gravity did meet in marvel Team-Up, but that was an alternate reality.

In all seriousness, Ronin's most likely going to be a character that's only been seen once or twice before, so all of our guesses are likely to be wrong.

I wonder what the chances of Ronin coming from an alternate reality are? :O

That was the point.

Orly? He's dead?

I recall something about them knowing each other somehow in one of the Marvel Holiday specials.. 2005, I think. Ironically, Cage and Gravity did meet in marvel Team-Up, but that was an alternate reality.

In all seriousness, Ronin's most likely going to be a character that's only been seen once or twice before, so all of our guesses are likely to be wrong.

I wonder what the chances of Ronin coming from an alternate reality are? :O

Alternate/possible reality! From the future!

Latest posts

Back