Avengers Who do you think is the new Ronin?

Who do you think is the new Ronin?

• Total voters
The two clues from NA #27 were that make me think it's not Cap are, one, that he said, "yo," and I can't picture Cap saying "yo." Two, he asks if they always banter like that, and if it was Cap he would know they do.

Cap gets amnesia at the end of Civil War.

Here's some things I was thinking about. He/She seems close to Echo during the rescue. Also Echo, who bases all of her recognition on movements, think it's Matt off the bat.

I would love for it to be Matt Murdock. I think it fits perfectly with what's going on in the issue and in the Daredevil series.

However, "Yo" throws me off a bit. I have no problem with Ronin's "Not exactly" line. I think it could easily be Matt avoiding the identity revealation until they're out of harm's way.

But based off of Echo's "Matt?" I definitely think it's someone close to Matt Murdock and trained with or under him.

Here's some things I was thinking about. He/She seems close to Echo during the rescue. Also Echo, who bases all of her recognition on movements, think it's Matt off the bat.

I would love for it to be Matt Murdock. I think it fits perfectly with what's going on in the issue and in the Daredevil series.

However, "Yo" throws me off a bit. I have no problem with Ronin's "Not exactly" line. I think it could easily be Matt avoiding the identity revealation until they're out of harm's way.

But based off of Echo's "Matt?" I definitely think it's someone close to Matt Murdock and trained with or under him.

I think Matt is the best choice and makes the most, but I doubt that it'll happen.

what about the White Tiger? she has a connection to Matt, and she can handle herself in a fight, has a connection with luke, using "yo" doesn't seem too far out of the park, she's new to the avengers, doesn't seem to like using banter while fighting but she's naturally good at it, actually White Tiger would fit perfectly, but making Ronin a girl again would probably be a bad move

what about the White Tiger? she has a connection to Matt, and she can handle herself in a fight, has a connection with luke, using "yo" doesn't seem too far out of the park, she's new to the avengers, doesn't seem to like using banter while fighting but she's naturally good at it, actually White Tiger would fit perfectly, but making Ronin a girl again would probably be a bad move

I don't have a problem with it. But a lot of other people would.

I actually kind of like it being White Tiger. But at this point, I'm cool with almost anyone who isn't Steve Rogers or Matt Murdock.

I thought as a joke with the sword skills and him being kicked out of the Thunderbolts someone would go for it. And it worked. :lol: But I think Zemo would be cool on the team, just not as Ronin.

I don't have a problem with it. But a lot of other people would.

I don't have a problem with it, really. But it's kind of anticlimactic.

However, as long as they don't hype it like they did the first time, it's cool.

I don't have a problem with it, really. But it's kind of anticlimactic.

However, as long as they don't hype it like they did the first time, it's cool.

I don't think they hyped the first Ronin identity. I think the appearance commenced a series of overhyped responses. I think this might be the case too until Ronin II is revealed.

I don't think they hyped the first Ronin identity. I think the appearance commenced a series of overhyped responses. I think this might be the case too until Ronin II is revealed.

I think the fans themselves hyped it up because we had that picture on the cover early on and there was nothing known about him/her

What would be great is if Bendis mixes up the two Ronin identities somehow and Ultimate Ronin ends up being 616 Hawkeye and New Avengers Ronin ends up being Ultimate Elektra or something.

Screw continuity, this would rock the kasbah.

Whoever it is, this new Ronin seems to be a streetwise character, judging from manner of speech, so how does that narrow it down?

Latest posts

Back