Avengers Who do you think is the new Ronin?

Who do you think is the new Ronin?

• Total voters
After actually reading the yo I still think its Fury. The We banter? I don't do banter. bit really makes me want it to be him.

It was Iron fist who said he didnt do banter though.

of course it's tony stark :)

he is too ashamed of what he has done to everyone who were against the registration, he secretly became ronin.

I intially voted Clint Barton, but now I really think it's the Punisher.

I'm so confident I'd almost make a slap bet on it.

Yeah, I think Frank Castle's chances went up a great deal.

The Punisher as Ronin is still stupid though.

Why would the Punisher be Ronin and fight with sticks?

Why wouldn't he just be Captain America? I don't understand the logic that would make him jump from admiring CA to becoming Ronin. Does he even know what a ronin is?

And why would he want to dress up as Echo?

Why would the Punisher be Ronin and fight with sticks?

Why wouldn't he just be Captain America? I don't understand the logic that would make him jump from admiring CA to becoming Ronin. Does he even know what a ronin is?

And why would he want to dress up as Echo?
Looking back at the early issues of NA it makes more and more sense. It's what Captain America said when talking to Matt Murdock in NA #11. "There was a time when-when the uniform of Captain America wasn't working for me. I was having a lot of trouble representling this flag and this country."

Being Ronin is about changing not only who you show the world, but who you are. When Captain America wanted to change who he was and what he represented, he took up the mantle of Nomad.

In Civil War, we saw Frank Castle as a man who wanted to change who he was by helping Captain America in his fight. At the end of Civil War, Frank Castle picks up CA's mask. In my mind, Frank Castle sees himself as wanting to changing what he believes in, and he can't do that as Punisher.
Its Gamma Man
I wish Gamma Man could be blamed on Bendis.

I'm thinking it's a DD character. If you fought with a team before, and for a long period of time, you're not going to ask if they "talk alot" during a fight. so it's definitely someone not used to working as a team, much like spiderman in the beginning of the series.

Well now that it has been revealed that Steve Rogers is dead, my best guess as to the identity of the new Ronin is Blade.
Blade's never been on a team before to my knowledge, he knows Dr. Strange and Luke pretty well, uses a sword, and is a street-level badass.
I'm not sure if he's ever crossed paths with Matt or Echo, does anyone else know?

Shang-Chi, working for Tony Stark.

Some guy posted this on Newsarama:

It is Jessica Jones

1. She changes her ID to fit her mood (Jewel, Knightress, Jessica Jones)
2. She would concieveably say "Yo, Cage."
3. DD would concieveably ask her to join the team to watch Echo.
4. She could also be on the team to be close to her husband.
5. She is a Bendis character.
6. The last person in the suit was a woman.

And Wong could be watching the baby back at the Sanctum Sanctorum while on missions.

Latest posts

Back