Avengers Who do you think is the new Ronin?

Who do you think is the new Ronin?

• Total voters
Some guy posted this on Newsarama:

It is Jessica Jones

1. She changes her ID to fit her mood (Jewel, Knightress, Jessica Jones)
2. She would concieveably say "Yo, Cage."
3. DD would concieveably ask her to join the team to watch Echo.
4. She could also be on the team to be close to her husband.
5. She is a Bendis character.
6. The last person in the suit was a woman.

And Wong could be watching the baby back at the Sanctum Sanctorum while on missions.

That makes sense except for the Wong part.

Hm.

Im not sure how i'd feel about Jessica Jones as Ronin... Although it'd be great to have her in the book as a regular character.

If it is her, I hope she ditches the Ronin outfit soon.

I'd much rather her fight in her civvies.

She wouldn't be the first one to flop. She is good friends with Cage and ex-lovers or on and off again with Danny...so who knows.

really doubt its jones...i mean since when is she good with a sword?

one thing for sure its one of marvels smarasses

maybe agent x?

Last edited:
after Sam Wilson's mention in #28 i am certain that Ronin is him
I thought of that too.

It seems clear that there's a reason why Ronin is wearing the costume and I can't really think of a reason why he would take on the mantel. The only thing that really seperates him is that he had a long history with Captain America.

When are we supposed to officially find out who Ronin is anyways?

I hope not. I think Sam Wilson's whole self exile after Captain America's death is very fitting and emotional.

Agreed.

I will be deeply disgusted and disappointed if it is Wilson. I don't think it is him---but I'm just saying that I won't like it.

To be quite honest---I don't know who it is. And I don't have any theories. I know it's not Jessica. She doesn't want to be a hero...and she has a new baby. Bendis wouldn't put her in the position to be possibly killed like that. So IMO you can throw that theory out the window.

Obviously the other train of thought was that it's Cap. But I think we all know that it ain't him. Especially now.

I'm thinking that maybe it might be Clint. But I don't know....

Last edited:
I suddenly got back to those good old days, when I felt excited because spider-man's identity was about to be discovered by someone who shouldn't know who he is.

damn you marvel!

Latest posts

Back