Who should get the 5th Ultimate Ongoing Series? (Multiple Choice)

Who should get the 5th Ultimate Ongoing?

• Total voters
I voted other because I had this really *****ing idea about the Russians grafting Chitauri bits into a soldier to create the blonde Black Widow with shapeshifting powers. And so you could do spy tales, or have her wander the world in various forms and meet all kinds of interesting characters (a way to test run Ultimatizations other than doing one-shot cameo appearances in the background of the other four books, like Marrow and Bishop and such).

Then again, I don't really care what it is. I'll buy it in hardcover. Unless it's Ultimate Daredevil... :twisted:

Random said:
I don't think Ultimate Wolverine is that deserving in his own mini. I'd rather see a character we don't know that much about, like Moonknight, Captian Marvel, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Punisher. Some one who hasn't had alot of attention and has alot of potiential. I just dont think theres enough for Wolverine

Yeah, you don't think. Sadly, Wolverine would sell more than any other character of the possible choices in the poll. True comic fans will not want this, but the majority of comic buyers would in my opinion.

I'm telling you... It should be an anthology book like MARVEL PRESENTS used to be, dedicated to the ULTIMATE MARVEL KNIGHTS. I'm wondering when the Hell they're going to do an ULTIMATE GHOST RIDER to take advantage of the movie.

jeremiahvedder said:
I'm telling you... It should be an anthology book like MARVEL PRESENTS used to be, dedicated to the ULTIMATE MARVEL KNIGHTS. I'm wondering when the Hell they're going to do an ULTIMATE GHOST RIDER to take advantage of the movie.
Err....never at this point. It's been said a lot of times not to expect Ultimate Ghost Rider because there won't be one.

I'm leaning with Marvel's decision. Mostly because they are alreay making a GR series [ongoing?] which to all intents and purposes is a revival in an "ultimate" sense.

jeremiahvedder said:
I'm not sure why.

If there's one character who needs a revamp more than any of them, it's him.
But what would be so different? It would be like with Daredevil. Nothing too different that would seperate the title from its 616 counterpart.

jeremiahvedder said:
EVERYTHING could be different.

It's an Ultimate title. They don't have to stick with what's already been done.
How woulld you change it?

Essentially, it wouldn't be a different title than it's 616 counterpart as its been said many times, which I agree with.

What would you like to see as an Ultimate series?

Basically, the title says all.

I'd like to see Ultimate Ghost Rider.

Re: What would you like to see as an Ultimate series?

i would like to see something focused on wolverine like before he was with weapon x

Re: What would you like to as an Ultimate series?

darkspider16 said:
Basically, the title says all.

Not really - is it supposed to be "What would you like to see as an Ultimate series?"

Re: What would you like to see as an Ultimate series?

blademaster101 said:
i would like to see something focused on wolverine like before he was with weapon x

Now thats something Marvel never thought about. A Wolverine series.... There's an untapped resource!!

(plus, its already happening I believe.. Ultimate Origin?)

Re: What would you like to as an Ultimate series?

Origin is going to be lame.

The Ultimate Universe desperately needs a Doctor Strange series.

E said:
Not really - is it supposed to be "What would you like to see as an Ultimate series?"
yeah i know i forgot see...

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Now thats something Marvel never thought about. A Wolverine series.... There's an untapped resource!!

of course, we don't even know 616's wolverine's complete origin, as they have an Oirigin series going on.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:

of course, we don't even know 616's wolverine's complete origin, as they have an Origin series going on.

Latest posts

Back