Who will be the new 616 character to get the Ultimate treatment in the next 9 issues?

OK, Kirkman said that he would introducing a new character from 616 and an entirely original character in his run. Lynx read in Wizard that
Lynx said:
Kirkman has revealed in Wizard that he has plans to ultimitzie Liliandris as Xavier's new girlfriend. She calims to be Shi'ar and from space, but Krikman also said is she telling the truth?
So it looks like this will be his 616 character, most likely making the Magician his original character.

lilandra, bringing her in would start of an entire new story line. i mean if she is the real deal, shiar space woman. than we will see the brood and starjammer eventually and there will be alot of of stories you could add. bishop could come in eventually. but one thing i would love to see happen in the ultimate series is the secret wars saga, and onslaught.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Who will be the new 616 character to get the Ultimate treatment in the next 9 iss

lilandra, bringing her in would start of an entire new story line. i mean if she is the real deal, shiar space woman. than we will see the brood and starjammer eventually and there will be alot of of stories you could add. bishop could come in eventually. but one thing i would love to see happen in the ultimate series is the secret wars saga, and onslaught.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well, first off, WELCOME!

Second, I hope your kidding. If we get the Shi'ar I really don't want it to go any further with space and time travel in the X-men. I can. . .*grits teeth* deal with the Shi'ar, but no Starjammers, Brood, Beyonder. That'd ruin it.

Look on the bright side... Lilandra could set up a whole lot of tension between Xavier and Fury, which is just what we're asking for now, right? They really don't like each other... Fury even said that the next time the X-Men and the Ultimates meet, they'll be considered enemies, right? Well, if Lilandra is telling the truth about powerful mutants crashing to earth to destroy it and Fury wasn't aware before Xavier was... Don't you think that'll set the stage for some rough-housing? Hmmm...

Goodwill said:
Look on the bright side... Lilandra could set up a whole lot of tension between Xavier and Fury, which is just what we're asking for now, right? They really don't like each other
I'd rather see the relationship between Fury and Xavier go like this; Fury cares and is uncertain of Xavier's plan. Xavier doesn't care what Fury thinks and ignores him. Something like that nature.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'd rather see the relationship between Fury and Xavier go like this; Fury cares and is uncertain of Xavier's plan. Xavier doesn't care what Fury thinks and ignores him. Something like that nature.

I'm just saying that Lilandra is the catalyst. Since she's an alien that Fury may not know anything about, he's interested... To make things more interesting, she's in a relationship with Charles Xavier, someone he despises. Surely you understand! :)

Latest posts

Back