Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
i was sarcastic up unto the ghost rider. IMO, i'd like to see ultimate ghost rider, though in which mag i dont care that much. wolverine vs ghost rider, since both have motorcycles?

anyways, im greatly grieved that my concealed sarcasm has injured you.

i was sarcastic up unto the ghost rider. IMO, i'd like to see ultimate ghost rider, though in which mag i dont care that much. wolverine vs ghost rider, since both have motorcycles?

anyways, im greatly grieved that my concealed sarcasm has injured you.

It's hard to tell with the ideas I've seen on this board in the past month or so.

Actually, Peter Parker's behind it all. you see, at the end Peter will take out a cell and say it's enough. go to a frame with Bendis saying allright. then everyone in the issue comes into frame. Peter says, hahaha Ultimate central, this is what you DESERVE!!!!! Everyone pulls their faces off to reveal Bendis' face. Its Bendis clones!!!! go back to the real bendis and he says: Haha, and you thought there would be more. Im the master mind of the clone saga........with MY clones! I got the last laugh, hahaha......

then it shows E and Goodwill shaking their heads and goodwill says : yup bednis screwed us good.

END of ultimate spider-man.

Actually, Peter Parker's behind it all. you see, at the end Peter will take out a cell and say it's enough. go to a frame with Bendis saying allright. then everyone in the issue comes into frame. Peter says, hahaha Ultimate central, this is what you DESERVE!!!!! Everyone pulls their faces off to reveal Bendis' face. Its Bendis clones!!!! go back to the real bendis and he says: Haha, and you thought there would be more. Im the master mind of the clone saga........with MY clones! I got the last laugh, hahaha......

then it shows E and Goodwill shaking their heads and goodwill says : yup bednis screwed us good.

END of ultimate spider-man.
That would be perfect if the absolute last page ended with E putting on Spider-Man's mask and then winking.

END.

That would be perfect if the absolute last page ended with E putting on Spider-Man's mask and then winking.

END.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I thought Osborn was like in a cryo sleep at the triskellion along with harry. I think it would be safe to assume it was osborn but how would you explain his getting out?

I thought Osborn was like in a cryo sleep at the triskellion along with harry. I think it would be safe to assume it was osborn but how would you explain his getting out?

Maybe he escaped and the person asleep is NOT norman but a double like saddam had?

lame idea but it could work

Latest posts

Back