Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
And I thought Doc Ock was behind bars without his arms? So how's he in jan's issue? Be patient.

I don't read this series really anyway. But I'm just saying, otoo aside, I wonder how Osborn Bendis would explain it. At least during Ultimate Six, we get to see how they all bust out.

I don't read this series really anyway. But I'm just saying, otoo aside, I wonder how Osborn Bendis would explain it. At least during Ultimate Six, we get to see how they all bust out.

Well for one thing, Norman doesn't have to be out of custody to be working all of this.

Another, maybe this is where USM catches up in continuity and Norman escaped after Ultimates 2.

Well for one thing, Norman doesn't have to be out of custody to be working all of this.

Another, maybe this is where USM catches up in continuity and Norman escaped after Ultimates 2.

True, but for this to be a good arc, I wouldn't want to see some ill devised copout excuse of how he devised such well-schemed plan, while being cryogenically frozen from what I hear.

True, but for this to be a good arc, I wouldn't want to see some ill devised copout excuse of how he devised such well-schemed plan, while being cryogenically frozen from what I hear.

Well he could have started it before the legacy arc and other people just continued it

OMG Idea just came to mind!

What if he did it During the period of the game when he was out making the game fit-in better which they said it would.

it would be cool i think

OMG Idea just came to mind!

What if he did it During the period of the game when he was out making the game fit-in better which they said it would.

it would be cool i think

That or he had plenty of time to do it in Legacy. Was it on this board or another that someone mentioned that possibly the mystery man Osborne was brokering a deal with on the phone in issue #1 might be Gyrich and/or Richard Parker?

Last edited:
That or he had plenty of time to do it in Legacy. Was it on this board or another that someone mentioned that possibly the mystery man Osborne was brokering a deal with on the phone in issue #1 might be Gyrich and/or Richard Parker?

i just want my game to fit in is all:cry:

:lol: but dam the phone from issuse 1 is a great idea as it means its been building since the start!

"Well for one thing, Norman doesn't have to be out of custody to be working all of this.

Another, maybe this is where USM catches up in continuity and Norman escaped after Ultimates 2."

Could be but Fury has both arms. He loses one before the end of 2.

"Well for one thing, Norman doesn't have to be out of custody to be working all of this.

Another, maybe this is where USM catches up in continuity and Norman escaped after Ultimates 2."

Could be but Fury has both arms. He loses one before the end of 2.

maybe it a fake arm

I personally think that Nick Fury and Curt Connors are lovers from the past. But after Connors was blamed responsible for the deaths in the Carnage arc, Furt stole all of his work, ala Tinkerer. Now it's well-known throughout the world that genius Hank Pym has perfected... uh, I mean, created the limb-growing medication and Nick Fury is one of those who has used it. And to top if all off, he has a hot young girlfriend, Betty! Curt's obviously going to be pissed when he finds out his life's work has been stolen and made famous to the wrong name thanks to the man who he used to share a bed with. I sense upcoming drama!

Okay, I need to stop being so sarcastic in this thread. Once is enough.

Last edited:
In Ultimate X-Men #75, Wolverine and Storm fought virtual Liberators in the Danger Room.

If that's not after Ultimates 2, then somebody's better have one good explination. :p

Oh, right. Topic.

Hmm, there's been no serious discussion on what's with Miles Warren. He appeared as a psycho-therapist for Harry under Norman's payroll and later mentioned as May's man of the evening. Very little possibility of him being a gene-splicer in his spare time. But if Norman's going to be involved in this in a big way, we may see him in a cameo. Or maybe May actually mentioning him again?! That would be fun to see her going steady with someone involved in the Goblin family. For all of one panel. When Golbins are around, Peter's personality isn't his best...

Just as long as Warren doesn't stare wearing green or gray tights... x.x

Ummm... I'm trying my best to remember if Oscorp has any affiliantions with any companies or Norman has any close or business friends that he could have been talking to. Who are you, Joe?! x.x Any Joes from the 616verse?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back