Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
jesus.... I didn't even remember Warren was Harry's psychiatrist (psychologist?). Why didn't someone bring it up earlier? There's no doubt Norman's behind it now.

wait, how does that make it osborn. i mean, if thats the case, it would fit he'd want to clone harry yeah, but peter.....i dont know. i mean, it SEEMS righ compared with 616 but....im skeptical

In Ultimate X-Men #75, Wolverine and Storm fought virtual Liberators in the Danger Room.

If that's not after Ultimates 2, then somebody's better have one good explination. :p

my point is that usm is behind ultimates argo visa vi proving my point. Uxm may be a little ahead but only because hitch takes so long to draw his books. imo its worth the wait every time

wait, how does that make it osborn. i mean, if thats the case, it would fit he'd want to clone harry yeah, but peter.....i dont know. i mean, it SEEMS righ compared with 616 but....im skeptical
Do you honestly think that Miles Warren taking Aunt May out is just a coincidence? Can I get some backing here please? The only reason I didn't job to Osborne to begin with is because I couldn't see how he still had a physical hand in the saga but his damn lackey is still hanging around. Cmon!?

i agree if miles warren is in osborns pocket than yes he could be behind it all. HOWEVER i think that its 3 of them ock, osborn, AND warren. Hell throw in reilly as ocks ***** and there you go.

i agree if miles warren is in osborns pocket than yes he could be behind it all. HOWEVER i think that its 3 of them ock, osborn, AND warren. Hell throw in reilly as ocks ***** and there you go.
And I agree with you. Obviously Doc Ock won't just show up out of nowhere. He's gonna be working alongside or under Norman.

And I agree with you. Obviously Doc Ock won't just show up out of nowhere. He's gonna be working alongside or under Norman.

Well, f it is Doc Ock. Don't you think that when Otto "escaped" he could make himself a new pair of arms? He did create those arms himself, right?

And darkspider16: I think Osborn would clone Peter because if he couldn't have the real one, then he might as well get one that looks and acts like him.

well i agree with the cloning thing. I mean, it makes sense. but here's another question: why is fury freakin out, unless he knows osborn and ock are outta high security?

well i agree with the cloning thing. I mean, it makes sense. but here's another question: why is fury freakin out, unless he knows osborn and ock are outta high security?

This kind've makes sense. Again, I don't have the issue infront of me but Fury's purposely being made to look like he's just jumping in and ready to "confront" Peter. It's possible he's there to warn Peter that Doc Ock and Norman or whoever else is out. Or maybe because he knows the danger of Carnage, which is what Richard has now unleashed on the world.

This kind've makes sense. Again, I don't have the issue infront of me but Fury's purposely being made to look like he's just jumping in and ready to "confront" Peter. It's possible he's there to warn Peter that Doc Ock and Norman or whoever else is out. Or maybe because he knows the danger of Carnage, which is what Richard has now unleashed on the world.

i agree with those points. but maybe fury's trying to kill to birds with one stone? get Richard because of carnage and perhaps knowledge of cloning, and peter, either to protect him or finnaly get rid of his powers, since he's being a huge pain in SHIELD's ***.

I found something pretty interesting.

Pages nine through ten of issue 73. We see Harry and two men walking through the remains of the spider-bite Oscorp factory. Some guy with glasses wants Harry to sell the ruins to Roxxon. But Harry doesn't like that idea. Why? "Because it's mine", according to him.

Veeeeery suspicious now that these Spider-clones are popping up and seem to like hanging around said factory.

Also, on Norman's bunker. We still have no idea whether or not that scene actually happened. Shaw was in the scene, for one thing, and nobody knows what was with him... Oh, and Shaw said the words "cellar door", which appearantly means something spectacular since the phrase is said so often whenever we see Goblins...

So that cellar may or may not exist.

cellar door is the word norman had miles brainwash harry with. also Harry isnt that smart remember? when peter is beating him down he talks about how dumb his friend is. Fury has had a vendetta against peter since he punched him in the face. Thats just a drift over from that. and who knows ock may be a clone of ock. but i hope 101 will answer some questions but i got a feeling well be waiting till january to truly know whos behind it. imo its ock and norman but who knows?

I think Richard Parker is at least partially responsible. Look at the cover of USM 104. The Doc Ock character is wearing the same gray suit as Richard Parker and the arms are different than Otto's, coming out of the back instead of the front and being far less smooth and shiny. This is of course contingent on the cover not being a red herring. All this is crap if Richard is some kinda' clone himself.

Last edited:
As a direct result of the spoilers from the panels of USM 102 that were posted ( I think on the Marvel site ) I'm changing my vote to the CIA/Richard being behind it. There is a panel
of what looks like a clone waking up to Ben Reilly with Gyrich in the background
Couple that with Richard working for them and having the mastery of the suit..( it explains why several clones appeared to have symbiote suits ) It seems like the most plausible theory. But how does Doc Ock fit into it?

As a direct result of the spoilers from the panels of USM 102 that were posted ( I think on the Marvel site ) I'm changing my vote to the CIA/Richard being behind it. There is a panel
of what looks like a clone waking up to Ben Reilly with Gyrich in the background
Couple that with Richard working for them and having the mastery of the suit..( it explains why several clones appeared to have symbiote suits ) It seems like the most plausible theory. But how does Doc Ock fit into it?

Perhaps Norman was the CIA's answer to SHIELD's Bruce Banner? And, out of association, Doc Ock would be apart of it.

Last edited:
Could be..somehow I doubt it. Though considering the title of the next arc, I'd bet his ugly mug will be showing up shortly.

I just re-read the scene with Norman on the phone. It specifically states that he's talking to his lawyer about another person, specifically a male. And, to be honest, from what I can tell. . .they're talking about Fury when he was still under governmental contract.

In the 616 Clone Saga, at one point Peter's parents returned. However, they turned out to be lifelike androids created by the Chameleon.

This can only lead to the conclusion that Richard Parker is in fact THE ULTIMATE CHAMELEON.

Oh, and Ben Reilly and Miles Warren definitely have a hand in this. Perhaps Warren was working under instructions left by Norman "should something happen to him".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back