Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
They don't? Why did the Carnage sample mixed with Peter's blood create a Parker-like being. And why is Gwen, a victim of Carnage, back now? I thought that's what they did.

Because Carnage isn't a symboite.

A symbiote is something that lives as part of another living being. It's like a parasite except it "gives something back" to the host...the symbiote and host live in harmony together, each giving and taking equally.

The original 616 Venom suit was a symbiote. So was Carnage. Neither Ultimate Venom nor Ultimate Carnage fit that description.

A symbiote is something that lives as part of another living being. It's like a parasite except it "gives something back" to the host...the symbiote and host live in harmony together, each giving and taking equally.

The original 616 Venom suit was a symbiote. So was Carnage. Neither Ultimate Venom nor Ultimate Carnage fit that description.

All right. Well whatever these creatures do I meant.

ok..kinda like Dax from ST:DS9 eh?
still..symbiotes or not, this could prove to be some fascinating "fake science".
I recall reading somewhere/podcast that Bendis actually did some reading to make it somewhat plausible. Which is good.

ok..kinda like Dax from ST:DS9 eh?
still..symbiotes or not, this could prove to be some fascinating "fake science".
I recall reading somewhere/podcast that Bendis actually did some reading to make it somewhat plausible. Which is good.
It was in Wizard, I believe. He said he had to do research over this subject, cus he had no idea on it. And for clones to mature would take time. So either these clones were made before the beginning of USM, or they have an enchanced aging factor, which means that they could die/disinegrate ny the end of the arc.

It was in Wizard, I believe. He said he had to do research over this subject, cus he had no idea on it. And for clones to mature would take time. So either these clones were made before the beginning of USM, or they have an enchanced aging factor, which means that they could die/disinegrate ny the end of the arc.
based on Carnage's growth, I'd say no, it could happen quickly. But there is the possibility that some of them have been around longer, since the first blood sample was taken. I have no doubt that Kaine is of the recent sample, owing to his memory. Spider-woman and Tarantula we don't know yet.

I went back and reread the first volume--the first blood sample was DEFINITELY taken BEFORE Peter's wrestling debut. So Mr. "Who are you, masked mystery man?" Scorpion is definitely from the second sample.

Oh, wait, this is Bendis! I forgot who I was talking about for a minute. So yeah, I don't know which sample Scorpy's from.

Is this a trick question? I voted Other for Bendis. Technically, I can't be wrong.

You'll have to do better than that if you wanna battle wits with me my son.

Many better than you have tried......and failed.

I didn't mean you brah.

See, you ruined the joke, I called you *****, which is a simple putdown, and your superior wit wouldn't be able to think of a comeback, to which you would have replied

VVD said:
See, that's a putdown, I can't think of a way to rifle one back

Houde is a genius.

and I'd be all like, Don't **** with the bull, cause then you'd get the horns.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back