Why was Nick Fury banished from the Ultimate Universe?

The Overlord

Why was Nick Fury banished from the ultimate Universe? It seems like a waste to stick him in the supreme Universe, that's just a waste of a good character.

Squadron Supreme? More like Squadron White Supremacist. Nick is going there to kick *** and teach them how love.

They have good chickenmelon there,

Ah, chickenmelon. with the skin of fried chicken and the flesh of watermelon. Hell, I'd move anywhere that had naturally grown chickmelon in a heartbeat.

That's one of those racial stereotypes I never really got. I mean, sure black people like fried chicken and watermelon? But who DOESN'T love fried chicken and watermelon? It's two of the greatest foods ever. Fried chicken is easily in the top five of poultry, and watermelon is on a pedestal above all the other melons anyway.

Also: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
I would go into a huge speech about the ramification of the civil war and the freeing of the slaves and how it connects to Fried Chicken and Watermelon. But I don't want to bore you.

Also the reason black people hate white people is they remind them of cotton.

You know...

cause it's white.

I would go into a huge speech about the ramification of the civil war and the freeing of the slaves and how it connects to Fried Chicken and Watermelon. But I don't want to bore you.

Also the reason black people hate white people is they remind them of cotton.

You know...

cause it's white.
omg ur such a n00b.

civil war didnt hav nothin 2 do wit black peeple!

omg i apologise 2 all teh blaks my bad 4got bout b.g.

i sware im not rasist im down i gots a blak frend see

stevenandalangc3.jpg

No see it's two separate people, one of them is white and one of them is black.

I see how you could get confused though.

like an oreo? Sorry. It gets confusing. I'm so forward thinking that I don't see any distinctions between people. I can't see where one person ends and the other begins. If I'm looking at a crowd, it's just one massive, multicolored blob.

like an oreo? Sorry. It gets confusing. I'm so forward thinking that I don't see any distinctions between people. I can't see where one person ends and the other begins. If I'm looking at a crowd, it's just one massive, multicolored blob.
So you're saying you're Stephen Colbert?

Latest posts

Back