Wiki Funnies

Ah, what the heck...
JoeKawikiedit2.jpg

Post of the Day.

For the record, while neither I nor this site endorse Wikipedia edits, screen caps of them are almost guaranteed to win Post of the Day. Referencing Joe Kalicki or Blasting Taft makes it even more likely, and mentioning both will get you a key to the city.

Post of the Day.

For the record, while neither I nor this site endorse Wikipedia edits, screen caps of them are almost guaranteed to win Post of the Day. Referencing Joe Kalicki or Blasting Taft makes it even more likely, and mentioning both will get you a key to the city.
Awesome!

Ooo, the key is actually made of chocalate!...

Ok i was trying to find news on astonishing xmen and saw this...is this what happens or is someone joking?

Scott places Emma in charge before proceeding to fly into open fire. He causes a few ships to destroy each other, before his own ship is destroyed. Scott floats adrift in space, as Emma feels him dying. Scott flashes back to an image of Emma having an orgasm, an image of the professor, and an image of his first encounter with Jean Grey, before succumbing to the airless void of space.

Ok i was trying to find news on astonishing xmen and saw this...is this what happens or is someone joking?
I think that's what happened, from what Compound tells me of the book.

However, it would be far worse if it read, 'an image of Emma cumming'.

Yeah it was in there. Honestly, what's the world coming to when orgasms are being shoved willy-nilly into our good old strip-books.

It makes me gag.

Yeah it was in there. Honestly, what's the world coming to when orgasms are being shoved willy-nilly into our good old strip-books.

It makes me gag.
And a female orgasm at that.

Disgusting.

I find "Tommy K" even more hilarious.

It sounds like a drug.

Latest posts

Back