Wiki Funnies

Role in the series

EVIL TRAITOR!!!! Readers first encounter Minerva McGonagall in the opening chapter of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, when she meets Albus Dumbledore at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey (the home of Harry Potter's aunt and uncle). It is immediately demonstrated that she is an Animagus, as she has waited on a brick wall all day in the form of a tabby cat. In this chapter, Professor McGonagall's personality is summarised: her caring side (she is worried when Dumbledore reveals he plans to leave Harry Potter, fresh from Lord Voldemort's devastating attack, with the Dursley family, his only living relatives); her snappy, brusque side (she criticises a number of people, including Rubeus Hagrid); and ultimately, her intelligence (to become an Animagus is very difficult, and can sometimes take years to master the magic). As Deputy Headmistress, McGonagall is the member of staff who runs the Sorting Ceremony at Hogwarts. Harry's immediate impression of her is of someone who is not to be crossed.

I just found this -- the first sentence of the Minerva McGonagall entry.

Dude.... what the ****.... as concerned as you are about 7th book spoilers you just post something like that? Dude.....:shock:

...hmm.

Never even thought about that.

Well actually, I heard that the guys who claimed they knew spoilers were frauds anyway, so I'm gonna assume we won't hear about any CONCRETE bad stuff getting out until next Tuesday or something. That's about when stuff got out - and for real - about HPB, three days before the release date.

Sorry in advance if that's true! :)

Last edited:
JoeKawikiedit.jpg

Bask in the glory, guys.

Internet Explorer with Yahoo Toolbar? DESTROY!

I almost just crapped my pants with laughter after I saw those two pictures.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder how long until someone notices.

Quite find everyone famous with the initials J.K.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back