Wiki Funnies

I just made a very inappropriate, UC-related addition to the 'Trivia' section of the entry for William Howard Taft. No prizes for guessing what it refers to :twisted:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BLASTING TAFT IS AN OFFICIAL EUPHEMISM!

Someone should also add it to various other wiki pages, like the page on Masturbation, and also on Urban Dictionary.
YES!

I just took it upon myself to enter Blasting Taft into Urban Dictionary.

My entry will be "reviewed soon".

Guess what shows up when you search for "blasting Taft" in Google? :wink:

blastingtaft.jpg

Seriously... "klling Tony Danza"? I've never heard that one before. It can't be any more "official" than "blasting Taft". I can't even begin to figure out how that one originated.

It'll be less official than Blasting Taft by the time we're all done with it, I assure you.

Last edited:
One time in my advanced technologies class a kid we knew was doing research for a paper he was doing on Ray Kurzweil. We knew that he was using wikipedia for most of his information so we went to the Ray Kurzweil wikipedia article and put in a very lengthy paragraph about how Ray cut of his own genitalia and had them donated for the purpose of furthering scientific research.

And the kid put in his paper. When I saw our teacher confronting him about where he got his information, I was so proud of myself.

I remembered this the other day and could not stop laughing. What will we do without Wade_Wilson?

From the Marvel Civil War page:

In January 2007, Joe Quesada outlined some details of the Marvel Universe's post-Civil War future in an interview with Newsarama.com:

"JQ: The heroes will be dealing with Total Skrull Infiltration. For skrulls to assume the identities of Tony Stark, Reed Richards, for them to start this whole Civil War--well, it's a sneak attack. It's Pearl Harbor. It's 9/11. Needless to say, Cap and the gang are feeling pretty steamed--to say nothing of the real Tony and Reed!

NRAMA: Steamed enough to wipe out an entire alien race?

JQ: You'll see inklings in the first pages of Skrull Hunt #1 of just how far these guys will go to protect their freedoms! I can tell you there's at least one Secret Avenger already feeling full-on Dachau."

Skrullocaust is a Marvel Comics summer 2007, winter 2008, summer 2008 crossover event based around a core limited series of the same name written by Mark Millar. It depicts the Marvel Universe in post-Civil War turmoil and deals mainly with solving the "Skrull Problem." The series will be preceded by the "Road to Skrullocaust," encompassing the limited series Skrull Hunt and Penance vs Dracula. The ultimate goal is the relaunch of Skrull Kill Krew #1 in 12 variant covers, ushering in what some are already calling "The Mighty Millar Age of Comics."

Penance vs. Dracula is going to kick ***, but not as much *** as the Skrullocaust.

SkrullDitto.png

Last edited:
From the Marvel Civil War page:

In January 2007, Joe Quesada outlined some details of the Marvel Universe's post-Civil War future in an interview with Newsarama.com:

"JQ: The heroes will be dealing with Total Skrull Infiltration. For skrulls to assume the identities of Tony Stark, Reed Richards, for them to start this whole Civil War--well, it's a sneak attack. It's Pearl Harbor. It's 9/11. Needless to say, Cap and the gang are feeling pretty steamed--to say nothing of the real Tony and Reed!

NRAMA: Steamed enough to wipe out an entire alien race?

JQ: You'll see inklings in the first pages of Skrull Hunt #1 of just how far these guys will go to protect their freedoms! I can tell you there's at least one Secret Avenger already feeling full-on Dachau."

Skrullocaust is a Marvel Comics summer 2007, winter 2008, summer 2008 crossover event based around a core limited series of the same name written by Mark Millar. It depicts the Marvel Universe in post-Civil War turmoil and deals mainly with solving the "Skrull Problem." The series will be preceded by the "Road to Skrullocaust," encompassing the limited series Skrull Hunt and Penance vs Dracula. The ultimate goal is the relaunch of Skrull Kill Krew #1 in 12 variant covers, ushering in what some are already calling "The Mighty Millar Age of Comics."

I love this so much that I hope Marvel makes an alternate universe where they can do this. It makes me smile.

I was looking up some rappers and it showed something about Rocke the bells concert so I looked that up. Just read the bottom of the quote.

The Rock the Bells Festival 2007 (aka Rock the Bells V) is the latest edition of Rock the Bells. The hip hop festival tour featuring Rage Against the Machine, Wu-Tang Clan, and Public Enemy will take place during the summer of 2007. Other announced artists on the tour are: Nas*, Justin Ianda, Cypress Hill, The Roots, Mos Def, EPMD, MF Doom*, Pharoahe Monch, Sage Francis, Hieroglyphics*, Immortal Technique, Living Legends, Blackalicious*, The Coup*, MURS, Jedi Mind Tricks, Brother Ali, Cage, Mr. Lif, Grouch & Eligh, Hangar 18, Blueprint, Lucky I AM*, Erykah Badu, Rakim, Boot Camp Click, and just recently added, Slum Village, UGK, David Banner, and M.O.P.o hell yea blowjob

Latest posts

Back