World Of Warcraft...

******* I hate Devilsaurs.
Those things are stealthier than a ninja. I got ambushed by one 3 times last night, he must have been following me everywhere. He would wait till I started fighting something, then BAM! Right in the kisser!

and running like panzees. I did scarlet monastery last night and it was rough. I hate the library.

I just hit 33 last night. I'm in the Avengers guild on Moonrunner if anyone wants to join.

Alliance, right? And I totally agree about those damn midget races.

i'm undead. and at least give us the green gremlin guys for a race if alliance gets two midget races.

heh, to be honest, I was expecting Gobs in Burning Crusade.

goblins! couldn't remember the name. Yeah they would have been cool to use. and they have better phrases. I was thinking of starting a new character but on another server, any suggestions?

If they ever add Goblins, they'll be Neutral, as in you pick your faction at character creation or through a series of quests. And I'm sure once they get to the Great Sea, they'll be playable.

If they ever add Goblins, they'll be Neutral, as in you pick your faction at character creation or through a series of quests. And I'm sure once they get to the Great Sea, they'll be playable.

Yeah, I'm hoping Lich King adds more content.

When is that coming out anyhow? i still need to get burning crusade.

Most likely, next Summer/Fall, as no game footage has been revealed and no Alpha testing. So it's most likely still in the coding phase.

Most likely, next Summer/Fall, as no game footage has been revealed and no Alpha testing. So it's most likely still in the coding phase.

That's not true. In game footage has been shown. Hell, it was playable at several conventions.

But, it should be adding plenty of new content. Unfortunately. . .it's all high level. Even the new Hero Class, Death Knight, starts at a high level. I'm hoping that expansion 3 gives us more new races and a lot of mid-level content, which is just lacking right now.

goblins! couldn't remember the name. Yeah they would have been cool to use. and they have better phrases. I was thinking of starting a new character but on another server, any suggestions?

Me and a buncha friends are on the Alliance side of Shadow Council.

That's not true. In game footage has been shown. Hell, it was playable at several conventions.

But, it should be adding plenty of new content. Unfortunately. . .it's all high level. Even the new Hero Class, Death Knight, starts at a high level. I'm hoping that expansion 3 gives us more new races and a lot of mid-level content, which is just lacking right now.

I wasn't at the event, but my friends who were contradict that. They said the only playable content was the new map, with no mobs or quests, which are the biggest part of coding. But, as I said, this is only second hand knowledge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back