World Of Warcraft...

So where are we playing with Alliance? Cause I only have horde characters and wanted a Human or a gnome (so I could annoy people)

finally finished all the quests in Zul Farrak the other night. After running all across The Hinterlands to get that damn mallet to summon Ghaz'rilla, the 1 minute long fight seemed a bit of a cop out...

I was hanging out at Scarlet Monastery waiting for my group to show and I saw a Draeni walking around with a stick literally up it's butt. It was hilarious. Not that hilarious but funny because you don't normally see stuff like that. I'm guessing it was a mod program.

PS: SM never really has anything good for warrior classes. i noticed after doing the run that everything up for grabs was geared towards mages and warlocks. It was very disappointing, although I'm doing the other side today to finish my quest so hopefully I get some good stuff. Regardless, I get sword of omen for finishing it. Could swear that was from a cartoon.

You gotta love WoW and the pop culture references in the game, like The Sword of Omen.
Theres Auctioneers Orlly and Yrlly, In one of the Outland cities there is an engineer named K. Lee Smallfry, a reference to Kaylee Frye in Firefly, another engineer called Scooty, to name a few.

You gotta love WoW and the pop culture references in the game, like The Sword of Omen.
Theres Auctioneers Orlly and Yrlly, In one of the Outland cities there is an engineer named K. Lee Smallfry, a reference to Kaylee Frye in Firefly, another engineer called Scooty, to name a few.

Yeah, there's boss mobs named after Gamera and Gojira too.

One of my favourites was the Starcraft reference in Warcraft 3. The Scourge Acolytes when originally clicked on would say "My life for Ner'Zul". If you keep clicked wou would get the line "My life for Aiur... I mean Ner'Zul!"
Apparently wandering round The Exodar is a group of Draenei all named after hosts of the Dax symbiote (pre-Jadzia) from Deep Space 9.

What servers does everyone here play on? I'm thinking of picking this up this month since I found out game does pre-paid gamer cards. which is great as I don't like the idea that too many subscriptions come off my credit cards.

What servers does everyone here play on? I'm thinking of picking this up this month since I found out game does pre-paid gamer cards. which is great as I don't like the idea that too many subscriptions come off my credit cards.

I'm on the US RP Server: Thorium Brotherhood

Hellsbuttmonkey can people from the uk use usa servers?

You would need the US version of the game, not the version you can get over here. The UK version will only let you connect to European servers. Also From what I have read, playing the US version from UK results in a huge latency.

You would need the US version of the game, not the version you can get over here. The UK version will only let you connect to European servers. Also From what I have read, playing the US version from UK results in a huge latency.

That sucks , I won't get it if that is the case , I've got some friends in usa who are buying all at once like we did with Star wars Galaxies. We like to group up together and play.:x

The other thing I don't think will work if you bought the US version of the game would be the game cards you can buy over here. You may have to order US ones as well.

The other thing I don't think will work if you bought the US version of the game would be the game cards you can buy over here. You may have to order US ones as well.

I think your right , Again that really sucks

I wish more MMO had multi-servers so I can play people anywhere in the world. Hopefully Marvel Universe will

I play on US Moonrunner server. I haven't been on in almost a week. My character is only 46 at this point i was hoping to hit 50 before christmas

Finally broke level 60 and hit Outland, and so to celebrate I went out and killed a Devilsaur. Been itching to do that for ages....

Join the club, I hit 60 and slaughtered every Devilsaur in Un'Goro.

Latest posts

Back