Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Bringing back the Sentry

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Ultimate Deadpool

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's still MJ Goblin. Even over Doc Magnetopus and Thought Bubbles.

I'm gonna go read Alias now.....

Last edited:
It's still MJ Goblin. Even over Doc Magnetopus and Thought Bubbles.

I'm gonna go read Alias now.....

Indubitably. MJGoblin is pretty much the worst thing I've ever read.

As a whole, Mighty Avengers is a worse book, but it's a combination of several crappy things. MJGoblin is a big wad of bad.

I picked Xorn because just the mention of Bendis + Xorn makes my head explode, but I should have picked Mary Jane Watson, The Furtastick Goblin Girl of New York City.
Is it wrong that I just laughed at my own post?

Nah, Mooney.

Anyone care to fill me in on Dr Magnetopus? I missed that.

New X-Men ended when Morrison left.

Editorial decided that his changes (killing Magneto) were too good for an X-Men story. It was decided to bring Xorn back as an actual person (a story written by Chuck Austen). Claremont brought back Magneto. Both stories were so bad, they made me physically ill.

It's bizarre that they retconned Morrison's run so none it happened but then bring back a character he invented.

They revealed that Doc Ock controls his tentacles with magnetic powerz or something.

Doc Ock + Magnetism. That's all you need to know, really.

Anyone care to fill me in on Dr Magnetopus? I missed that.
USM, during the Clone Saga had Doc Oc claim that he didn't control just the arms, but the metal they were made of. He then proceeded to build himself new arms out of scrap metal and fight with very Magnetoly.

So now Doc Oc = Magneto. Thus, Dr. Magnetopus.

Last edited:
But... that doesn't even make sense. If he controlled the metal, not the arms, then why can he control a different type of metal in the shape of those arms?

Meh. I don't care anymore. Thanks, though.

Last edited:
Hands down....Sentry's return.

He was a great homage/satire character, but Jenkins ended his story for a reason. I mean Sentry is THE pinnacle Mary Sue. Nothing can really beat him, and this BS of him throwing Xorn/Mutant Energies into the sun was the worst writing...ever.

Seriously, Sentry makes me want to punch random people.

Indubitably. MJGoblin is pretty much the worst thing I've ever read.

As a whole, Mighty Avengers is a worse book, but it's a combination of several crappy things. MJGoblin is a big wad of bad.

Honestly...I thought I could read MA...but I can't, not even Cho's art and Ultronette can make that book suck less.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back