Worst dialogue in a comic book movie

There's a lot more you can add to why he's wrong, but it's like telling a panda why sticking a fork in an outlet is a bad idea. The reasons are obvious and even with detailed power point explanation he'd probably still won't get it.

Why the panda hate?

:arrgh:Wow, No one got that was a JOKE? :roll: Seriously?

You have to be careful joking on the net, lots of people say silly things on the net and mean for them to be serious and on the net there is no tell what kind of tone you are using. You almost have to be completely obvious on the net or use lots of happy faces. :D

Back on topic:

"Laurel Hedare: Game over!
Catwoman: Guess what? It's overtime!"

From Catwoman, can you get anymore cliched then that?

I knew Mole was joking. :)

"I guess one man can make a difference. 'Nuff said." - Stan Lee, Spider-Man 3.

I remember that line in FF2 now.

"Of course it can make it across the world really fast, it's got a hemi!"

Starring Tim Allen as Mr. Fantastic! Pam Anderson as the Invisible Gal! and Larry the Cable Guy as the Ever-Lovin' (as long as you aren't an A-rab or a queer) Thing!

Last edited:
I knew Mole was joking. :)

"I guess one man can make a difference. 'Nuff said." - Stan Lee, Spider-Man 3.
I didn't mind just because I love Stan Lee's voice, I hope my voice is that awesome when I'm old
Starring Tim Allen as Mr. Fantastic! Pam Anderson as the Invisible Gal! and Larry the Cable Guy as the Ever-Lovin' (as long as you aren't an A-rab or a queer) Thing!

This would be the funniest thing ever.

I'm sure I've gone into that in-depth numerous times here.

As far as I can recall you've only said it was boring and/or bad. I don't think I've ever read any reasons why.

As far as I can recall you've only said it was boring and/or bad. I don't think I've ever read any reasons why.

I would think those would be good enough reasons.

It takes far too much time for him to become Batman, the plot is ridiculous, he kills the villain (made extra ridiculous due to the sequel claiming he would never do such a thing), Katie Holmes is awful, Rachel Dawes' existence is awful, Gotham looks terrible. . .

I liked it more last time I watched it around a year ago, but it's still my second-least-favorite Batman movie.

I know this isn't a comic book movie but it popped into my head when i read worst quotes. From Revenge of the Sith.

Anakin: You look beautiful.

Padme: It's because I love you.

Anakin: No! It's because I love YOU.

As for CBMs, Anything emo Parker said in SM3

Latest posts

Back