Worst. Movie. Ever.

By far, no question, undoubtedly, the worst movie I have ever seen is Bicentennial Man.
It just went on and on and my God, I just wanted it to end. I've seen worse, but not by much.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

The first half of A.I. is brilliant, the Kubrick bits, and the end is what gets muddled up beyond comprehension.

Bicentennial Man, however, is simply one of the most awful things I have ever seen in my life.

I'm going to toss my hat in and go with the Baby Genius movies, the sequel to The Mask, and the genie movie with Shaq.

EDIT: I forgot! The Carrot Top movie! Chairman of the Board! I wanted to kill myself rather than sit through that thing...

Last edited:
the sequel to The Mask,

oh god yes Son of the masked sucked. I've said it once I'll say it again Dumb and Dumberer , Son of the mask , Evan Almighty and soon Ace Ventura III Son of ace.

You do not I cant not stress this enough DO NOT make a Carrey-less Sequal.

What's next Son of Truman? Anyone who says "Let's make a sequel to Jim Carrey movie and not have Jim Carrey in it" needs to be shot.

Peter Jackson's Kong?

WHAT ARE YOU? HIGH? TRAPPED IN A SITCOM? LOST IN FREAKIN OFFICE SPACE? THAT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER!

Eghads!

Leather got emotional. Sorry. Jackson's Kong holds a special place in my heart.

My list of worst movies ever:

Last Action Hero
Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone
Highlander 2: The Sickening
Red Sonja

No order. Crap has no order.

And I saw all of them in the theater.

I haven't seen it but...

DOAmovie.jpg

I think that this Image from the "Dead or Alive" movie constitutes it as the worst film ever made.

By far, no question, undoubtedly, the worst movie I have ever seen is Bicentennial Man.

I mean, WTF this is just Pinnochio with lasers.

I'm sure Gigli and Catwoman were worse but I haven't see them. So i can't comment.

By Bicentennial Man...Robin Williams deserves the death penalty for that stinker.
Well he deserves the death penalty for that and every time I say to someone that he isn't funny, and they say "Have you seen his standup act? It's so funny! You'd love it!" And I say,"I have seen it. It's not funny. I wish everyone would stop saying the same goddamn thing every ****ing time his name comes up!"

Seriously, he's almost as overrated as George Carlin.

Wow.....there have been some really bad choices here. On no planet could Jackson's "King Kong" be considered bad.

"Hulk" wasn't bad......but it wasn't great either. I am partially biased because I do in fact love the film. But I do recognize that it wasn't what people were expecting.

I'll admit....I've sat thru multiple viewings of Gigli. Not by choice mind you. But when Affleck spits out his "OG-Mack Daddy-Gangsta's Gangster" line....I laugh every time. It's awesome.

"Bicentennial Man" made me wanna punch babies. "Highlander 2" makes me wanna punch pregnant women.

But I think all of you are forgetting the cinematic gems that are:

Battlefield Earth
Glitter
Showgirls
From Justin to Kelly

I mean, have you SEEN Alone in the Dark? I thought they were exaggerating when they said Uwe Boll was a **** director, but they weren't kidding!

first thing i thought when i saw hellsbutts post was "well he mustnt have seen Alone In The Dark" then lol.

i actually thought house of the dead was kinda funny. all the matrix spin-a-roony effects were just so overused it became laughable. everytime someone fired a gun it was like "oh here we go again...."

Peter Jackson's Kong is bad if you a) like movies and not just the effects 2) Liked the original 3) like a film with good acting I mean come on Jack black can not act to save his life. I saw better acting in a child's school play

I'm sorry if this insults people but that film is the only film ever made where if you like it I can not respect your views on films and I can respect the views of people who like batman and robin and howard the duck even if i disagree with them

Peter Jackson's Kong is bad if you a) like movies and not just the effects 2) Liked the original 3) like a film with good acting I mean come on Jack black can not act to save his life. I saw better acting in a child's school play

I'm sorry if this insults people but that film is the only film ever made where if you like it I can not respect your views on films and I can respect the views of people who like batman and robin and howard the duck even if i disagree with them

You're totally wrong, dude. I mean, I'm sort of a film snob and I still dug King Kong.

Last edited:

The irony of this statement is so funny that I just pissed my pants.

The thing is, I think sjmole is focusing too much on the "remake with CGI" side of the movie, instead of the story. It's still the same story, with the same characters. It still has the same theme and meaning. King Kong was a good movie; it's Peter Jackson's favourite movie - he's not going to screw it up.

The thing is, I think sjmole is focusing too much on the "remake with CGI" side of the movie, instead of the story. It's still the same story, with the same characters. It still has the same theme and meaning. King Kong was a good movie; it's Peter Jackson's favourite movie - he's not going to screw it up.

Bingo.

And I thought Black didn't do a bad job either. His character was supposed to be over the top like that.

Latest posts

Back