Worst. Movie. Ever.

Yeah. But the action sequences in Face/Off were way more ill.... Woo's fight scenes are like a work of art.
Fair enough.
Having Travolta's face ripped off
He's got the whole world in his hand
The whole wide world in His hand,
He's got the whole world in his hand.

He's got the little bitty babies in his hand

The whole wide world in His hand,

McCheese is my new best friend.

Robin Williams is not funny, has never been funny, and never will be funny. He and Jimmy Fallon are the only two "comedians" I can think of off the top of my head who have never even made me snicker, much less laugh, and never will. I hate Robin Williams with a passion. The only time he didn't completely suck was in Death to Smoochie.

Robin Williams isn't funny. He's obnoxious.

Hate to be the guy to try this but I have to disagree. I loved "Good Morning Vietnam", "Mrs. Doubtfire", and his stand-up immensely. As well I feel that he's a very smart and gifted actor; "Awakening" is probably my fav movie ever made. Actually it's rare that I havn't enjoyed him in what he's done from his appearance on "Whose Line is it Anyway?" to [dare I say] "Bicentennial Man".

Now for the reasons: It could be that he's simply a derivative of George Carlin whose comedy has left me in stitchs, it could be because I'm a fan of quick, random, physical humor, it may be that I enjoy comedy with heart and I see heart in much of his more serious comedies such as "Jakob the Liar", and "Patch Adams".

Hate to be the guy to try this but I have to disagree. I loved "Good Morning Vietnam", "Mrs. Doubtfire", and his stand-up immensely. As well I feel that he's a very smart and gifted actor; "Awakening" is probably my fav movie ever made. Actually it's rare that I havn't enjoyed him in what he's done from his appearance on "Whose Line is it Anyway?" to [dare I say] "Bicentennial Man".

Now for the reasons: It could be that he's simply a derivative of George Carlin whose comedy has left me in stitchs, it could be because I'm a fan of quick, random, physical humor, it may be that I enjoy comedy with heart and I see heart in much of his more serious comedies such as "Jakob the Liar", and "Patch Adams".
You're as entitled to your opinion as I am. I just can't stand the guy and every freakin' time I say that someone I get told "You'd love his stand up!" Sometimes it's not even the person I'm talking to, swear to God strangers have stopped me in the mall to tell me this. And when I say I didn't like his stand-up either they stare at me like I just kicked a puppy.

I'm surprised I forgot to mention this, but some talk in the other thread reminded me.

Ocean's 12 - Good lord, I couldn't stand this film. The first one is flat-out fantastic, but this was a huge, steaming ****pile. Seriously, they phoned the whole damn thing in as they went. And the plot with the "real" Julia Roberts who just happens to look just like Tess was idiotic. It just sucked all the realism out of the franchise.

Like I said, Ocean's 11 was phenomenal, but I've scarcely been so disgusted with a film as I was with Ocean's 12.

I'm surprised I forgot to mention this, but some talk in the other thread reminded me.

Ocean's 12 - Good lord, I couldn't stand this film. The first one is flat-out fantastic, but this was a huge, steaming ****pile. Seriously, they phoned the whole damn thing in as they went. And the plot with the "real" Julia Roberts who just happens to look just like Tess was idiotic. It just sucked all the realism out of the franchise.

Like I said, Ocean's 11 was phenomenal, but I've scarcely been so disgusted with a film as I was with Ocean's 12.

I really enjoyed it.

It wasn't better than 11 but it wasn't bad either.

Oh I just remembered, Jurassic Park 3, what steaming ****-fest that was.

Last edited:
It wasn't better than 11 but it wasn't bad either.

I still enjoyed Jurassic Park 3.

These movies aren't the worst movies of all time.

agreed shame too because I and II are good and speilberg can do much much better as he is the best director ever.

Last edited:
I still enjoyed Jurassic Park 3.

These movies aren't the worst movies of all time.

Ugh, that movie killed the series for me. While its not the worst movie of all time, its defiantly one that I personally hate.

"Hey kid! How did you survive all alone these past several days?"
"With my deus ex-err I mean this bottle of T-rex piss."
"Zounds! How did you get that?!"
"You don't wanna know."

Oh yeah, then Grant outsmarts the raptors by blowing on a fake raptor skull. Bull****.

Oh yeah, then Grant outsmarts the raptors by blowing on a fake raptor skull. Bull****.
I was scrolling up and down so fast, I read this as "Grant outsmarts the raptors by blowing on a fake raptor".

And I'm all like tricking the raptors by demonstrating the act of servicing on a fake raptor? That's awesome.

I see heart in much of his more serious comedies such as "Jakob the Liar", and "Patch Adams".

Patch Adams was about as big a stinking pile of **** as can be made.

But nah seriously what? They are both bad bad C movies with a big budget.
Sez you.
It just went on and on and my God, I just wanted it to end. I've seen worse, but not by much.
Someone needs to repost Curly's Bicentennial Man thing...
Are you ****ing kidding me?

The first half of A.I. is brilliant, the Kubrick bits, and the end is what gets muddled up beyond comprehension.

Bicentennial Man, however, is simply one of the most awful things I have ever seen in my life.

I'm going to toss my hat in and go with the Baby Genius movies, the sequel to The Mask, and the genie movie with Shaq.

EDIT: I forgot! The Carrot Top movie! Chairman of the Board! I wanted to kill myself rather than sit through that thing...
I love "Kazzam!".

All I remember about Chairman of the Board was seeing a poster with Carrot Top surfing atop a boardroom desk while a bunch of old business men watch in horror. I too, was horrified.
oh god yes Son of the masked sucked. I've said it once I'll say it again Dumb and Dumberer , Son of the mask , Evan Almighty and soon Ace Ventura III Son of ace.

You do not I cant not stress this enough DO NOT make a Carrey-less Sequal.

What's next Son of Truman? Anyone who says "Let's make a sequel to Jim Carrey movie and not have Jim Carrey in it" needs to be shot.
I don't know. I would think that taking Jim Carrey out of any movie franchise would make it better.
I haven't seen it but...

DOAmovie.jpg

I think that this Image from the "Dead or Alive" movie constitutes it as the worst film ever made.
:lol:
Well he deserves the death penalty for that and every time I say to someone that he isn't funny, and they say "Have you seen his standup act? It's so funny! You'd love it!" And I say,"I have seen it. It's not funny. I wish everyone would stop saying the same goddamn thing every ****ing time his name comes up!"

Seriously, he's almost as overrated as George Carlin.
Robin Williams sucks balls. I don't care what anyone says. He's annoying and completely unfunny.
Wow.....there have been some really bad choices here. On no planet could Jackson's "King Kong" be considered bad.

"Hulk" wasn't bad......but it wasn't great either. I am partially biased because I do in fact love the film. But I do recognize that it wasn't what people were expecting.

I'll admit....I've sat thru multiple viewings of Gigli. Not by choice mind you. But when Affleck spits out his "OG-Mack Daddy-Gangsta's Gangster" line....I laugh every time. It's awesome.

"Bicentennial Man" made me wanna punch babies. "Highlander 2" makes me wanna punch pregnant women.

But I think all of you are forgetting the cinematic gems that are:

Battlefield Earth
Glitter
Showgirls
From Justin to Kelly
From Justin to Kelly is my favorite movie of all time.
Peter Jackson's Kong is bad if you a) like movies and not just the effects 2) Liked the original 3) like a film with good acting I mean come on Jack black can not act to save his life. I saw better acting in a child's school play

I'm sorry if this insults people but that film is the only film ever made where if you like it I can not respect your views on films and I can respect the views of people who like batman and robin and howard the duck even if i disagree with them
And I can't respect someone who doesn't get South Park.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0473024/

apparently, the worst movie ever.

Here is the only user comment: "Do you like crossovers? Then do I have the movie for you! It is called Crossover. When I heard they were going to make a movie called Crossover I started practicing my crossover like everyday. When the movie came out I brought my rock to the theater and crossed-over all these dudes in line, it was hilarious. Then I crossed-over the popcorn dude. I got the Producer's Pick, you know, a hot dog and a large soda, then I crossed-over that too. Then in the theater this guy started talking on his cell phone, you know what I did… Yup! Crossover!!! Shut him up real good. EDITOR'S NOTE: The basketball scenes in Teen Wolf are better than the basketball scenes in Crossover. Crossover."
:lol: But it's got Wayne Brady!!!
It's not just the fact I don't like it. I try and call a spade a spade. I don't like Independence Day but can admit it was done was well.

but regardless we wont agree so I'm going to stop before this threat just turns in to the many reasons why it sucks.
Independence Day was awful. And no, it was not "done well". It was just a ****ty ****ing movie. I read a book a while ago called "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die". Independence Day was there. My reaction?

"I've seen Independence Day. I wish I hadn't."
McCheese is my new best friend.

Robin Williams is not funny, has never been funny, and never will be funny. He and Jimmy Fallon are the only two "comedians" I can think of off the top of my head who have never even made me snicker, much less laugh, and never will. I hate Robin Williams with a passion. The only time he didn't completely suck was in Death to Smoochie.

Robin Williams isn't funny. He's obnoxious.
Exactly.
Con Air, ppphhhhbbbbtttthhh... Face/Off forever!

Con Air vs. Face Off, whose side are you on?!?!?!?!?!
I've seen neither, but my dad's favorite film quote of all time is

"GET OFFA MY PLANE!!!"
agreed shame too because I and II are good and speilberg can do much much better as he is the best director ever.
Not really.

Patch Adams was about as big a stinking pile of **** as can be made.
Patch Adams also constitutes worst use of "Where My Heart Will Take Me," which by the way, is my theme song.

Have you ever seen Cecil B. Demented, E? They take a good piss out off Patch Adams.

To be fair, I think Robin Williams works well when he's not supposed to be funny. And I don't mean 'dramatic' or 'serious', I mean when he's supposed to be insane.

Take for example, The Fisher King. It's a movie where I thought even though Robin Williams was still doing his 'funny' schtick, I didn't find him patently funny. But on the other hand, it was a role in which whether the audiences found him funny or not was entirely beside the point. The point was that he's a little unhinged and now Jeff Bridges has to deal with him.

ourchair said:
I was scrolling up and down so fast, I read this as "Grant outsmarts the raptors by blowing on a fake raptor".

And I'm all like tricking the raptors by demonstrating the act of servicing on a fake raptor? That's awesome.

...That would actually make the movie better.

I've seen neither, but my dad's favorite film quote of all time is

"GET OFFA MY PLANE!!!"

That's Air Force One.

Last edited:
Peter Jackson's Kong is bad if you a) like movies and not just the effects 2) Liked the original 3) like a film with good acting I mean come on Jack black can not act to save his life. I saw better acting in a child's school play

a) I guess you missed the whole first hour of the film which had no special effects at all.

b) I liked both the original and this one, and so does everyone I know, so that can't be true.

c) Jack Black is an excellent actor. Sorry, he simply is. Have you ever seen Shallow Hal(and to a lesser extent School of Rock)? The man's terrrific. And he was the standout performance in King Kong for me and most people I know.

Peter Jackson's King Kong rocked. I'd definitely rate it as one of the best films of the last few years.

a) I guess you missed the whole first hour of the film which had no special effects at all.

b) I liked both the original and this one, and so does everyone I know, so that can't be true.

c) Jack Black is an excellent actor. Sorry, he simply is. Have you ever seen Shallow Hal(and to a lesser extent School of Rock)? The man's terrrific. And he was the standout performance in King Kong for me and most people I know.

Peter Jackson's King Kong rocked. I'd definitely rate it as one of the best films of the last few years.
I agree with everything said here.

*Two thumbs up*

Latest posts

Back