Worst. Movie. Ever.

I concur, Doctor. Your diagnosis is spot on.
May Warren Ellis strike me down if I'm wrong.
Will people stop using Warren Ellis' name like he is God? Let's get this straight, he's a self-proclaimed Internet Jesus. Meaning he's the Son of the Internet God?

At which point, you are asking, who is the Internet God? Why Al Gore of course. And Soledad O'Brien is his concubine.

Will people stop using Warren Ellis' name like he is God? Let's get this straight, he's a self-proclaimed Internet Jesus. Meaning he's the Son of the Internet God?

At which point, you are asking, who is the Internet God? Why Al Gore of course.
Of course. It's so obvious.
And Soledad O'Brien is his concubine.
I would wreck her.

This summer, one man searches, for one thing.

But it helps to get by with a little help from your friends.

MCCHEESE stars in the newest made for animation DVD home video movie,

THE FOOT FETISH!

Starring the actor talents of!

Ourchair, the man who can anything sound very very bad.

Houde, a one man scientist lab on two feet.

Gary Busey, cause he's ****ed up.

And the great talents of Robin Williams, who simply does his stand up for three hours.

This conversation was never in the worst movie ever!

I've walked out of two movies in my life. Barb Wire and Mickey Blue Eyes.

But I think the worst might be You Got Served.

Aside from the fact that it just sucks and you all know it does, even if you've never seen a commercial for it, it had the stupidest plot resolution I've ever seen.

The whole point of the movie is that these kids take a job from a gangster and end up botching it and owing him money. Then at the end of the movie when they're at the big dance off they go up to Steve Harvey and he's like "Oh, by the way, don't worry about Big Gangster Guy, I took care of it."

Seriously, that's it. No explanation whatsoever.

Then there's still like twenty minutes of the movie left. Also, Li'l Kim is in it.

Last edited:
...That would actually make the movie better.

That's Air Force One.
They are easily confusable.
On exactly what planet is Mrs. Doubtfire a good movie?
I was thinking the same thing.
Incidentally, I have an awesome idea for a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel that will probably never get made. I mean, sure I hated the first movie, but I think it laid the groundwork for an interesting sequel.
Coming from you, I'm horrified to think of what this idea is.
TURD LOVER! TURD LOVER! PLANET MAN IS A TURD LOVER!
It's true, ya know.
Cocoon is the worst movie of all time. Steve Guttenburg sucks
DO NOT INSULT THE GUTTENBURG!!!
If someone tried to make a series like The Golden Girls today, they'd just turn it into a juvenile piece of nonsense about incontinence and impotence.
I would love to see a full length version of the "Golden Girls In the City" skit from Robot Chicken.

"Okay girls, lets tell our wildest sex stories!!!"
"...Check please! Thank you."
Also, I am disappointed that no one wants to hear my Mrs. Doubtfire sequel.
*puts fingers in ears*
Golden Girls was awesome. How could you like a movie like Cocoon? Old people dunking. just make a Like Mike 3... One last Dunk. It's about an old man who finds a pair of MJ autographed shoes and joins the NBA and becomes MVP at the ripe age of 76. For kicks Bea Arthur can be his pessimistic wife with a quench for lust.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Snakes On A Plane.
**** YOU MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!!!!

You're the one with his daughter as your avatar...
NEW FACE! NOW!
Cage or Travolta?
I've walked out of two movies in my life. Barb Wire and Mickey Blue Eyes.

But I think the worst might be You Got Served.

Aside from the fact that it just sucks and you all know it does, even if you've never seen a commercial for it, it had the stupidest plot resolution I've ever seen.

The whole point of the movie is that these kids take a job from a gangster and end up botching it and owing him money. Then at the end of the movie when they're at the big dance off they go up to Steve Harvey and he's like "Oh, by the way, don't worry about Big Gangster Guy, I took care of it."

Seriously, that's it. No explanation whatsoever.

Then there's still like twenty minutes of the movie left. Also, Li'l Kim is in it.
You just got served.

I concur, Doctor. Your diagnosis is spot on.
May Warren Ellis strike me down if I'm wrong.

Next he'll be saying that Black Snake Moan doesn't look intriguing. :lol:

Who would come up with a movie like that? Is it the next big thing to make ****ty movies and cast Samuel L as the lead? Whatever happened to Pulp Fiction-esque movies where he was truly badass?

Snakes on a Plane was terrible.

Latest posts

Back