Writing Challenge

Sounds bueno.

I assume this is all in prose right?

I'm really looking forward to this. It's been a while since had some writing challenges/games. Those collaboration challenges we did several months ago were awesome.

I'd love to do this as well, but time-wise I don't know if it's possible. I'm intrigued to see how this plays out, though.

I wouldn't mind critiques. We're probably throwing in a whole lot as it is, but it's not a bad idea.
With the kids, I was running an actual writing class, so naturally they were going to get feedback on their grammar and spelling and sentence structure, along with how their section of the story fit the rest of the piece, etc. I don't expect anything that formal here, but I'm sure people will comment on various aspects of the writing process as we go along.

I assume this is all in prose right?
Well.... Honestly, I wouldn't even put that particular limit on this. I've seen some great writing that wasn't exactly prose. And I've just seen the first draft of Houde's proposed opening "chapter", and there are some interesting possibilities for the future sections of the story. :twisted:

Aaaannndddd...Strangefate posts his response faster then I would've dreamed.

Luck be with you, Twi.

I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks is going on, especially as they write their chapters, but I think we should keep our personal opinions about where the story is going off the boards until the final chapter is up.

Although maybe once we're about halfway through we can put together a list of things that need to be resolved.

Can't wait to see where the story goes next.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks is going on, especially as they write their chapters, but I think we should keep our personal opinions about where the story is going off the boards until the final chapter is up.

**** that. I want to say your chapter tickled the evil spot just right.

I mean where the plot is going and stuff. No Speculation. You can obviously talk about what's been written.

Seems like we're a little afraid to move things forward.

Crazy **** is good guys. Start tying things together. All we have is set up so far. :cry:

Latest posts

Back