WWE [speculation, spoilers]

[youtube]VfrS_lcXHdM[/youtube]

Best Raw moment ever? i'd say so.

It's a clip of highlights from a match that can still only be watched in its entirety via pay-per-view, through the WWE; these are clips that haven't even been shown on 'legit' WWE cable programming in the US, let alone free-to-air TV.

And honestly, it was the only bout on the card (other than the Money In The Bank match) that I was really excited about. If others share my view, then linking to it potentially inhibits the number of possible pay-per-view orders the WWE stands to gain.

Linking to it, and thus having people rush to it, would just hasten the pace at which WWE's hawkish legal department insist on having the clip pulled. Makes sense to me, really.

Just the same, it's a moot point now; the video was gone within 30 minutes of me posting about it.
I wasn't saying it doesn't affect the WWE, or that it wouldn't be pulled.

I'm saying who cares. It's going to be pulled, let everyone see it. It doesn't matter because they're going to take it down when it gets taken down with very little chances of anyone getting drawn into a lawsuit for it after.

The Best Raw Moment was when Mankind won his first championship belt.

Wrong.

It was the back when Farrooq and the WWE decided to play the race card angle.

The formation of the Nation of Domination gave us the intro to one of the greatest personas in the history of wrestling.....HELL---the world!

D-Lo Brown.

Nobody wiggles the head like D-Lo. Get down with the brown! :lol:

Best Raw moment ever? i'd say so.

That is good.

My votes would be one of five moments.

a)[youtube]3zbynV2NXPg[/youtube]

b)[youtube]osCMDljUuwU[/youtube]

the wwe nWo story ended with a crap nWo but still I marked out for them coming in even if it was handled bad at the end

c) [youtube]CrNx_VDmn-8[/youtube]

this is just highlights but i really wanted the "where to Stephanie" bit from p.p.v

d) [youtube]nx8SZZ2TLrs[/youtube]
Also his return was great but first one was priceless

E) [youtube]xcPX_V7E3dk[/youtube]

this was just shocking and made me go "what the **** just happened"

Last edited:
THQ Inc. and JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced that WWE Legends of WrestleMania is currently in development for the Xbox 360 and the PLAYSTATION3. Joining the distinguished WWE SmackDown/SmackDown vs. Raw franchise, which has shipped more than 37 million units worldwide since 2000, WWE Legends of WrestleMania is scheduled for release in March 2009 to coincide with the annual pinnacle of sports entertainment, WrestleMania 25, in Houston, Texas.

"We have generated significant year-over-year growth in key global territories with WWE-licensed videogames, including tremendous success with the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw franchise," said Peter Matiss, vice president, global brand management, THQ. "The development capabilities afforded by next generation hardware, combined with our established history and deep understanding of fighting videogames, allow us to leverage the strength of the WWE brand to further extend our leadership in the fighting videogame genre and bring this new property to market."

"JAKKS Pacific is pleased to introduce a new WWE videogame property to the fighting genre," said Nelo Lucich, senior vice president of interactive, JAKKS Pacific. "The WWE SmackDown vs. Raw franchise has captured a collective audience of WWE fans, game enthusiasts and casual players, and we are confident that WWE Legends of WrestleMania will be poised for great success."

Thq.com

so this year we get 2 wwe games

What I don't like about TNA is the storylines, they are rehashed old WWE ones.

But I do like the X belt fights. Those are nice.

The X-division is cool in TNA I can admit that.

My main problem with TNA is they are too worried about what WWE is doing and responds to most of it. Now WCW could do that but only when they were at the same level as WWE. TNA isn't even close.

If they worked on what they have and only concentrated on what they themselves were doing it would be good. They have the mix of known wrestlers like Kevin Nash and unkown (somewhat) wrestlers like AJ styles to make a great product.

E.g of what I mean. WWE brings back DX and TNA makes the Voodoo Kin Mafia (VKM like vinces initials how clever :roll:) and has them slag off DX when HHH and HBK are and always have been better wrestlers than Billy gunn and Road Dogg , Then make promos like saying the invading wcw in a tank was their idea and we've not seen anything yet ..... and it was them in an old car shounting things with a traffic cone .... no where near the DX tank in awesomeness at all.

Maybe I'm not explaining this right.

Yes but I wont get that. I hate TNA

*cough*bias*cough*

I kid i kid. you know i love you even if i must respectively disagree.

At least i don't have to see Cena's sorry but on impact.

*cough*bias*cough*

I kid i kid. you know i love you even if i must respectively disagree.

At least i don't have to see Cena's sorry but on impact.

:lol: That is true. But at least I don't have to see Scott Steiner on Raw :p So it balances out

Tna has better Womens division though since these Women are actual Wrestlers not girls picked off some diva search who can't wrestle their way out of a paper bag. There was a time Raw that had a great Womens division now only Beth Phoenix and Mickey James are the only ones that can actually wrestle.

And yes i'll agree with Steiner.... he's not even good with promos it's painfull.

Last edited:
Tna has better Womens division though since these Women are actual Wrestlers not girls picked off some diva search who can't wrestle their way out of a paper bag. There was a time Raw that had a great Womens division now only Beth Phoenix and Mickey James are the only ones that can actually wrestle.

That's true. But WWE has a better men's division as TNA is made up of 90% wwe rejects and hasbeens

And WWE is made of WCW and ECW rejects too so it kinda works both ways.

Except WWE bought ECW and WCW so they are not really rejects. TNA is famous for buying pretty much anyone wwe fires/lets go just to get them to go on tv and insult wwe. They don't care if they are actually good.

Except WWE bought ECW and WCW so they are not really rejects. TNA is famous for buying pretty much anyone wwe fires/lets go just to get them to go on tv and insult wwe. They don't care if they are actually good.

But people were jumping back and forth before hand and among the wrestler themselves it's a badge of honor to have been in multiple promotions. I mean Triple H himself was in WCW first by the way and Austing was fired from WCW so he tecnically a reject.

It's like saying that a writter shouldn't work at DC just because he worked at marvel.

But anyway that's not why i brought back this thread it's because i was washing some Indy wrestling(because i like wrestling in general not just one promotion) and i saw Kenzon Suzuki who i haven't seen in some time.

But people were jumping back and forth before hand and among the wrestler themselves it's a badge of honor to have been in multiple promotions. I mean Triple H himself was in WCW first by the way and Austing was fired from WCW so he tecnically a reject.

It's like saying that a writter shouldn't work at DC just because he worked at marvel.

Big difference WCW got rid of Austin , HHH, Undertaker , Y2J and more but they were not in their prime in WCW they were in their Prime during WWE. And even the not very good ones they acquired they marketed them and did it in a more tasteful way (and that was during the monday night wars)

TNA takes Kevin Nash a man who's way too much of a has-been, Kurt Angle a guy who was injured so many times he's past it now and hasn't had a good match since Angle vs HBK , The Dudleys again past it. And hires them for the main reason of getting them to insult WWE and to say "we have these names" The only one they did much with is christian who I'll admit needed a good push.

It's just a bad company in comparison to WWE or ROH or even Memphis Wrestling. It tries to hard to "compete" with wwe and doesn't concentrate on it's product enough. If it then it could be the next WCW but for now it's not and it's hurting it pretending it is.

On another note was going to post last night but i'll do it now. World Heavyweight champion = Y2J!

I said good day sir. But really It's the same though and By the way Nash for the most part is there as a Manager capacity, The Dudley's can still go and are still popular and are really the only legit Tag team these days and the best heel tag team ever quit frankly. Some of the others are still young and at least now are given an actual shot like Morgan who was given a silly stutering gimmick and Tomko to my surprise became cool who knew. Just like some weren't given a fair shot in WCW got and went to WWE (and Vice versa) same case here. So really (and with all due respect because i like you) don't give me that BS these guys are wrestlers it's their jobs and it's how they pay their bills.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back