WWE [speculation, spoilers]

I honestly think that with Cena out as long as he will be we will drop the crappy spinny belt, and should the Jericho rumors be true that is perfect grounds for the undisputed belt to show back up.

Exactly , I'm glad people are actually intrested in this , hopefully old fans will start watching again when Y2J comes back.

Honestly in wrestling I hold Jericho in very high regards , My favourite is still the undertaker but Jericho to me is one of the few "complete packages" by that I mean he has excellent mic skills , While cutting promos he can be serious , funny , make people cheer or boo what ever he wants. His in ring skills are excellent.

Very few have all the qualities , Even Brett didn't have all the qualities Jericho does the only other i can think of is HBK and Edge is getting there

I love Jericho.

He was so great as undisputed champ. I was sad when he lost to Triple H.

I loved the fact he was the FIRST undisputed champ an honour no one else can ever get.

HHH winning it was bad but he lost to hogan and hogan lost to the undertaker so i was happy again :lol:

Looks like Orton may be the new champ.

yeah or who ever his opponent is

but interesting note on that

from wwe.com about who could be opponent

The opportunity to lay claim to the WWE Championship could even draw out Superstars not currently active on the WWE roster. Could we see the return of Superstars who have been sidelined with injury or familiar faces who haven't been seen in WWE for quite some time?

My guess there will be a return , I'm thinking Edge but praying it's Y2J

Last edited:
Interesting note : last week the "save us video" was twice as long as if they will soon tell us what it is for. The clues as we know are all pointing to Y2J. E.g new clues include "2nd coming" as in second coming of ... Jericho , another = the exact number and album of his theme song (wwe vol4 track 1)

So maybe tonight it will be revealed we will see.....

New video this week had the following :

X+1=Y
J=9+1

BREAK_THE_CODE
BREAK_THE_WALLS

6_DAYS
23_hours
33_MINUTES

The Answer is the Code

19_LAUNCH

NEXT_MONDAY

In case you are wondering 222 became x29 so using what they said x = y , 9 = J Y2J. and it should be NEXT WEEK

NEXT WEEK PEOPLE RAW IS JERICHO

I don't believe wrestling fans would be able to figure anything like that out on their own.

LMAO
Can I just say that I am very glad that Orton got another chance at Champ because I love him as a worker but god damn they need to start booking him better once he has the belt. He shouldn't be booked as a run away heel. Give him one of the cheating heel gimmicks or something like that. He wrecks face until he gets the belt but the strap turns him into a *****? I don't buy it.

Can I just say that I am very glad that Orton got another chance at Champ because I love him as a worker but god damn they need to start booking him better once he has the belt. He shouldn't be booked as a run away heel. Give him one of the cheating heel gimmicks or something like that. He wrecks face until he gets the belt but the strap turns him into a *****? I don't buy it.

I agree about this , I didn't like Orton at first but he has improved and I do like him now , He needs to be like HHH was whn he was heel with the belt

He's back!

This kicks *** and from the look of it , He'll be going for the wwe title soon!

:lol: :lol: cookie monster was shown on raw this week. Jericho came out and and did a promo saying "I'll make this easy for you to under stand me want title match , me want title match. Here I also brought some visual aids"

Me = picture of Jericho
Want = picture of cookie monster with cookie in hand
Title = wwe title
match = a flaming match

:lol: :lol:

Anyone here watch No Way out last night? Great p.p.v

John cena lost! that's right he is out of the title picture or should be at least till after Wrestlemania

HHH is going for WWE title at wrestle mania after he won the raw Elimination chamber making wrestlemania at this point HHH vs Orton

Undertaker is going for the World Heavyweight title at Wrestlemania after he won the smackdow Elimination chamber making wrestlemania at this point Undertaker vs Edge

But the biggest shock of the night came from the return of the big show. He looked awesome. He's lost i think he said 180lbs and was damn quick and looked powerful. He got punched in the face by the WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather making his mouth bleed. Cool moment that was similar to the Austin/Tyson moment years back.

Latest posts

Back