WWE [speculation, spoilers]

JBLpunk.gif

A cookie for whomever gets it.

Anyone catch smackdown this week? The rock been on it was cool. His little tease of "the rock hosts raw!" excites me I just hope it's not a tease only I hope he does host it as it would be awesome. If he does host I'm hoping he puts himself in a match like trish did. I mean non-wrestler hosts have wrestled too like seth green wrestled when hosts so The rock in one more match if he hosts would just be too cool.

Reminder for anyone who doesn't already know but tonight's Raw has a special guest host ........ Bret "The Hitman" Hart !

Last edited:
Holy crap!

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time and the guy next to me loves it. So we were watching RAW the other day and there's ****ing Degeneration X on TV!?!?!?!

DX?!?!?!

Really!?!?!?

How sad is that Triple H and Shawn Michaels are still doing the same shtick from 15 years ago? Like it's still cool? Are you serious?

And Kane is still there? Rey Mystrerio and Jericho are fat.

Wrestling is so sad.

Holy crap!

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time and the guy next to me loves it. So we were watching RAW the other day and there's ****ing Degeneration X on TV!?!?!?!

DX?!?!?!

Really!?!?!?

How sad is that Triple H and Shawn Michaels are still doing the same shtick from 15 years ago? Like it's still cool? Are you serious?

And Kane is still there? Rey Mystrerio and Jericho are fat.

Wrestling is so sad.
My younger brothers still watch it. From what I hear, this is the 2nd or 3rd time they've done this in the last couple years.

Also, the Psych guys are hosting tomorrow.

The DX thing was them reuniting awhile ago after years apart. But honestly it's not DX anymore. They have glowsticks , a midget with them and so much more it's like a completely different group with same name. Also yes New DX sucks completely I hate seeing them now while originally I loved DX.

My younger brothers still watch it. From what I hear, this is the 2nd or 3rd time they've done this in the last couple years.

Wow. How sad. I guess I could understand back in the early 2000s at the height of The Rock's success and WWE was riding it's last wave of the Attitude Era. But now? Lame.

Also, the Psych guys are hosting tomorrow.

Ok....for that I would watch it.

GOD I MISS PSYCH!

Wow. How sad. I guess I could understand back in the early 2000s at the height of The Rock's success and WWE was riding it's last wave of the Attitude Era. But now? Lame.

I love WWE even today but I agree it's become crap over the last few years compared to like you said the Attitude era. Problem is there is no WCW to challenge them and force them to step up their game. Closest to it is TNA and that's worse. TNA is basically WCW in it's worst days. They even have Hogan , Hall and Nash. though problem is Hall and Nash look so old and passed it. At least with new DX they can put on good matches but seeing Nash and Hall on TNA make me sad they looked so bad. Not to mention Vince Russo booking!

The Rock is on WWE Raw! and he's hosting Wrestlemania!

For those who didn't see it :

[video=youtube;MC0YWr--CPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0YWr--CPQ[/video]

[video=youtube;wYUzNOTZvuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYUzNOTZvuU[/video]

Latest posts

Back