X Factor series discussion (Spoilers)

I just read #39 last night after hearing all the hype about this big shocking moment that Peter David was urging people not to spoil.

The hype was well earned. I did not see that coming AT. ALL.

Even better is that David says there's an even crazier moment in #40. This is going back on my pull list.

I just read #39 last night after hearing all the hype about this big shocking moment that Peter David was urging people not to spoil.

The hype was well earned. I did not see that coming AT. ALL.

Even better is that David says there's an even crazier moment in #40. This is going back on my pull list.

and I know what it is! ;p

sheeeeeee'sss baaaaaaack

yay

Rich Johnston is hinting that X-Factor might return in December with #200, since apparently if you add up all the series it reaches that number.

Or it's cancelled.

Rich Johnston is hinting that X-Factor might return in December with #200, since apparently if you add up all the series it reaches that number.

Or it's cancelled.
I believe it does because vol. 1 was 70 issues and the second volume end at 100-something.

I believe it does because vol. 1 was 70 issues and the second volume end at 100-something.

Vol. 1 was 149 issues, Vol. 2 was 4 issues and Vol. 3 is currently about 47 issues. I think Marvel are excluded Vol. 2 because they'll do whatever it takes to round it off to a major number like 200, even if it doesn't really make any sense.

Last edited:
Vol. 1 was 149 issues, Vol. 2 was 4 issues and Vol. 3 is currently about 47 issues. I think Marvel are excluded Vol. 2 because they'll do whatever it takes to round it off to a major number like 200, even if it doesn't really make any sense.
Ah, ok. I had they changed the vol. # after the original team left. Gotcha.

Or it's cancelled.

Please don't be cancelled. X-factor is my favorite marvel book.

Damn the art on this has gotten horrible. Its gotten so bad that It took me 10 minutes to figure out what was going on on the last 2 pages.
Untill I figured out there was an art mistake. They colored Layla like M. Which is pretty sloppy.

Latest posts

Back