X-Force discussion (spoilers and the like).

The solicitation for #4 in May says that "while Bastion continues to shape the future..."

I wonder if this is the same Bastion as in the human sentinel Bastion who led the whole "Operation: Zero Tolerance" before. Hmm...

Yeah, it's him.

i mean duh Ice:noway:

The return of Archangel is coming in X-Force #5

I'm not sure what to make of this, on one hand I've always liked the design, on the other I think they should have left him as is because every mutant doesn't have to be an offensive threat.

What are everyones thoughts on this? Yay or Nay?

Who exactly is this Archangel, is my thought. At first I was thinking it could be the "Evil Angel" from the "Evil X-Men" group. Then I remembered he wasn't blue. There is a chance it could still be him, but I dunno.

So I've been reading the series, 'cuz I've been bored. And while it's not horrible, I've seen that Kyle & Yost are doing the opposite of what they've done before: bringing people to life.

Well, not really...but kinda?

The thing is- they've brought back Bastion. They took his head/body (in case anyone doesn't know, Bastion was...is a human/sentinel hybrid) and used the remains of Nimrod to bring him back.

And now Bastion has brought back Graydon Creed (son of Sabretooh & Mystique), William Stryker, Boliver Trask from their grave, but instead of giving them new life, he gave them the techno virus.

Yes, the techno virus. Magus, as it's also known. He's also using The Leper Queen, some other dead guys, and Donald Pierce.

Yeah...

I am absolutley adoring this series right now

issue #4 was fantastic

it's called the Techno-Organic Virus, and it's more or less a less agressive version of the Phalanx virus, Magus is just the name of the Technarchy that the virus was derived from, he's Warlock's father.

The way they brought back Archangel was awesome, and Craine was the absolute perfect artist to do it

I am absolutley adoring this series right now
You know, it's better than I thought it would be. It's not horrible by any means.

I may get this series in trades.

it's called the Techno-Organic Virus, and it's more or less a less agressive version of the Phalanx virus, Magus is just the name of the Technarchy that the virus was derived from, he's Warlock's father.
Yeap, that is true.

The way they brought back Archangel was awesome, and Craine was the absolute perfect artist to do it
Interesting way, for sure.

The first arc was pretty good. Nothing special, but decent at best.

#7, though, was leagues better, IMO. Lots of interesting points in the story. Felt almost epic. And the last page was a shocker. Vanisher steals a sample of the Legacy Virus! What?! I had thought all traces of it was gone.

If this arcs keeps being good like this issue, I will definitely get the TPB. Plus Choi and Oback on art/ink is great.

Indeed, even though it felt like a recap of the arc that just finished for the most part.

Am I supposed to know who the Vanisher is? cause it feels like I'm supposed to.

Choi and O'Back are great, but I still prefer Craine

Did anyone read the Annual? The first story was ok, and had a nice twist to it, but I thought the Deadpool backup was better, where we learn what Deapool is doing during Selene's T.O. virus slaves' attack on Utopia. I particularly liked the scene where he get tears of joy when he realizes that the resurrected Alcolytes can't be permanently killed.

Latest posts

Back