X-Men 4: To be or not to be?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Well, we're still finding out.

From CBR:

Actor Shawn Ashmore told Comingsoon.net that he has a contract in place for a fourth film, but "as far as I've been told 'X3' was going to be the last big ensemble 'X-Men' movie. I would love if they made another one, but I'm not sure that they will."

Just wait a few years and then reboot the franchise in a new and refreshing way.

sure i'd see it

but they'd need to step away from wolverine and magneto as the main plot points

try sinister and the mutant massacre or something

gambit better be in this damn movie though! honestly gambit doesn't appear in THREE movies but Quill gets a speaking role ine more than 3 scenes WTF!

gambit is such a deep character that , he can get his own movie :)
hopefully after Iron Man

on the other hand , X4 is highly unlikely because Hugh Jackman personally holds all the movie rights about x-men. and his working on a Wolverine movie.

If you can call a just Wolverine movie an X-Men movie.Then that is x4

If they do it won't be for awhile. Personally I hope they do.
Oh if/when it happens it won't be for a while for sure. They're focusing on the Wolverine and Magneto spin-offs.

A Ratner-directed X-Men 4(Singer's busy) would be great with me.
I forgot where I read it, but it was said that even though X3 made huge bank for Fox, Ratner wouldn't direct the next one if/when they'd make it. Of course, I don't think it was anything true, and even if it was, doesn't mean they wouldn't change their mind.

*sobs quietly*
Cookie?

Just wait a few years and then reboot the franchise in a new and refreshing way.
Exactly. Though I doubt they'll actually have a reboot. :neutral:

Please God no...
You know you want one. And you want DD to make a cameo. :lol:

After how much money X3 made? Its happening.
AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O!

but they'd need to step away from wolverine and magneto as the main plot points
Hey! Wake up from you dream! :lol:

I hope so but wouldn't x-men 4 kinda suck as after III

- nearly all the x-men are no more

- people are ok with mutants (beast been a polotion and all)

but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
hpe .....polotion

I want you to type all your posts out in Microsoft Word first, spell/grammar check 'em, then copy and paste them here. :neutral:

It's not just the grammar nazis that are after you.......the Grammar Furher himself wants your head.

I want you to type all your posts out in Microsoft Word first, spell/grammar check 'em, then copy and paste them here. :neutral:

It's not just the grammar nazis that are after you.......the Grammar Furher himself wants your head.

changed hope

but i cant spell the other one :oops:

If it comes out I would go see it, but it would suck, as each movie has become progressively worse and worse.

changed hope

but i cant spell the other one :oops:

Download FireFox 2.

Use it.

It has a built-in spell checker for form input like is used in this forum.

Download FireFox 2.

Use it.

It has a built-in spell checker for form input like is used in this forum.

I got firefox but not firefox 2

i wont get 2 as i dont want to download any other programs as pc is messing up alot!

Latest posts

Back