X-Men: Apocalypse movie (2016)

That's surprising given the rape allegations. I guess we'll have to see what Fox says on the matter of Singer returning. I did find it very suspect that the accuser waited 15 years to bring the allegations forward.
It's not really all that surprising due to how many hollywood directors/actors/what-have-you have had cases like this and still get work.

That's surprising given the rape allegations. I guess we'll have to see what Fox says on the matter of Singer returning. I did find it very suspect that the accuser waited 15 years to bring the allegations forward.

Yeah, I do hope if he's guilty he's in jail before this is made.

Yeah, I do hope if he's guilty he's in jail before this is made.

There aren't any criminal charges pending, only a civil case (as far as I know). It was done in Hawaii since that state's statute of limitations still allowed a case to even be brought (though I believe the incident occurred in California).

It's a pretty blatant money grab/smear campaign. I don't necessarily think nothing happened, given all the suggestive pictures of Singer with obviously young guys that were posted after the allegation. However that doesn't mean he actually raped anyone. But again, to wait 15 years and then bring the charges just before one of his films comes out (arguably the most high profile film of his career) makes it obvious the guy did it to get publicity and a paycheck.

New x-men movie

I heard a rumor that there's going to be another x-men movie after days of future past in like 2016. Is Marvel actually making another x-men movie, or is it just a rumor?

It's not a rumor, it's really happening. It's X-Men: Apocalypse and it is indeed coming out in 2016 (May 27th to be exact) and this is the thread for it!

Also, welcome!

Thanks, I'm so exited!!! I was disappointed that night crawler wasn't in the last x-men movie, do you know if he will be in this one?

There's been mention that Singer would like to have a young Nightcrawler appear in this movie, but it's still too early for any confirmations.

If they go with Nightcrawler, they want a kid/teen version.

I think it would be better for someone like cumming to play nightcrawler instead of a teen version. He did a great job when playing him in the x-men movie

I think it would be better for someone like cumming to play nightcrawler instead of a teen version. He did a great job when playing him in the x-men movie
This movie is going to take place in the 80s, so any character that was in the previous movies that will likely appear in this one, they have to be younger.

This movie is going to take place in the 80s, so any character that was in the previous movies that will likely appear in this one, they have to be younger.

Oh okay, ya a younger version of nightcrawler would be necessary haha

Bryan Singer Has Shared A Sneak Peek Of "X-Men: Apocalypse"

10462671_617807131651088_3692588500656561013_n.png

Latest posts

Back