X-Men Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Revised & Original)

Any reason X-Men and X2 are set in 2002?
I can't remember tbh. I'll research again

BTW What are your guys thoughts on Deadpool 3? They said it will essentially take place before Logan but not affect it to where it doesn't matter.

Will Deadpool essentially immigrate mutants over to the MCU reality (Earth-199999) - leading to the drop in population on Earth-17315 somehow? The only problem with that is Wolverine wouldn't know about that and we're all lead to believe it was that company in Logan that put gene suppressants in junk food products.

Earth-17315's Wolverine will be in it but won't make the trip to Earth-199999 with Wade, I assume.

Earth-17315's Wolverine will be in it but won't make the trip to Earth-199999 with Wade, I assume.
The only thing would be if they retcon Logan to be in earth-199999 instead of Earth-17315

Legion 1x05 is missing.
It's there but it's written as 1x04

Legion 1x03: "Chapter 4" (0:12:55 - 0:18:34)
Legion 1x04: "Chapter 4" (0:18:39 - 0:18:47)
Legion 1x04: "Chapter 4" (0:19:11 - 0:31:36
Legion 1x04: "Chapter 4" (0:31:56 - 0:52:02)
Legion 1x04: "Chapter 5"
Legion 1x08: "Chapter 8" (0:00:00 - 0:00:55)

It's hard to speculate on these things, but they've said Logan (2029) is after Deadpool 3 (2024) so I'd just go with that until the movie is out.

(sorry if this is annoying)
Is the bit at the top a viewing order
If it is could someone explain days of future past
If not could I please have a viewing order

Anyway sorry for asking another probably simple question thanks for any help

(sorry if this is annoying)
Is the bit at the top a viewing order
If it is could someone explain days of future past
If not could I please have a viewing order

Anyway sorry for asking another probably simple question thanks for any help
X-Men First Class: The High Hand
X-Men: First Class
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men

X2: X-Men United: The Movie Prequels
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Official Game
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Wolverine
X-Men: Days of Future Past
X-Men: Apocalypse
X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Deadpool
Deadpool 2
The New Mutants
Logan
Deadpool 3(?)

X-Men

The Wolverine
Deadpool
Deadpool 2
The New Mutants
Logan
Deadpool 3(?)
For the official game watch a game playthrough on Youtube. :)

X-Men

The Wolverine
Deadpool
Deadpool 2
The New Mutants
Logan
Deadpool 3(?)
Thanks a lot

Making a speculative comment (I had already talked about this in the past), some rumors could begin to make you think what I've been thinking for some time.

1 - The Timeline revisited is:
Apocalypse
Deadpool
The New Mutants
Logan

I separate Deadpool 2 from this timeline precisely because both this film and 3 are almost a direct consequence of Logan's death in Logan. So I'm starting to think that Deadpool 2 starts off branching out after learning (thanks to his Fourth Wall-breaking skills) of his rival's death.

2 - Dark Phoenix is set after Deadpool 2 (Making both this and the first film set much before 2015), as some, minimal, differences can be explained with Wade modifying the past

3 - The Timeline in which Vanessa did not die and where Dark Phoenix is set is Earth 838. This is very controversial but I take the possible presence of Wanda from 838 in the film as confirmation

As I said before, it's all speculative. Being that these rumors confirm premonitions and theories that I had in the past, I felt like sharing it with you

The traffic lights being different make Earth-838 an entirely new timeline - though in some ways you're on the right track with it, based on some Deadpool 3 stuff. :oops:

I don't really see why Dark Phoenix has to be a different timeline. There's a serveral year gap so everything pretty much just goes back to status quo like it always does.

The traffic lights being different make Earth-838 an entirely new timeline - though in some ways you're on the right track with it, based on some Deadpool 3 stuff. :oops:

I don't really see why Dark Phoenix has to be a different timeline. There's a serveral year gap so everything pretty much just goes back to status quo like it always does.
This speech of mine does not change much from the other times we have discussed it.

Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix have differences that aren't big enough to call inconsistencies, but they sure are annoying retcons.

I previously agreed that they were all one timeline, but even then I considered Deadpool and Deadpool 2 to be set between the 2 X-Men reboot movies, this was because it bothered me that the School would revert to its original name and that Xavier would be returned as principal. Plus the cameos of the young X-Men in 2018 is decisive. If it had been an isolated case I would have understood it (also because the film is by Deadpool and is perfectly in line with the character), but combined with the things I said before, it becomes decisive for me.

Last point... I have always considered the post DoFP Xavier (especially that of Dark Phoenix), perfectly in line with that of MoM (moreover, pretending it's official, the fact that for the first time in that film he does the right things, quoting what the Xavier of the original Timeline told him, would be a nice closure). But MoM could not take place in the same Timeline of Apocalypse (which would have led to the events of Logan), and the fact that Deadpool 2 (and above all 3) is also moved by the fact that Wade is perfectly aware of Wolverine's death, exploits what I've always thought (i.e. that Deadpool and his Sequel were set before Dark Phoenix), to make the new Deadpool 2 timeline (the one in which he saves Vanessa and where Cable's events don't happen), also the home of the last film of the X-Men

Latest posts

Back