Status
Not open for further replies.
dvnooooo4qz.jpg

to be honest, you lost me there. (Is that from the end of Revenge of the Sith?)

anyway. What if Dr Seuss had designed Star Wars?
dr-seuss-star-wars-4.jpg

DrSeussStarWars2.jpg

Last edited:
This looks really good considering it was rushed into production and took less than a year to make.

I keep trying to get this thread back on topic and you people keep ruining it!

Havok's did little for me, but the Banshee and Beast trailers were absolutely perfect. James MacAvoy is rocking the house as a young Xavier, the guy playing Hank is awesome, and the Banshee stuff looks terrific. Really, really impressed.

Havok's did little for me, but the Banshee and Beast trailers were absolutely perfect. James MacAvoy is rocking the house as a young Xavier, the guy playing Hank is awesome, and the Banshee stuff looks terrific. Really, really impressed.

Agreed, I keep looking at this different sometime it looks like it will be awful but sometimes it looks like it's going to be amazing. I have a feeling the plot will stink but the character interactions will more than make up for it.

I had a dream about this movie. At one point in a bar type setting with a very large crowd Magneto goes on a rant that every there hates him and this is the conversation

Magneto: Rants... AND YOU ALL HATE ME!

Random Person: Why would we hate you?

Magneto: Cause I'm a mutant!

Random Person: What's that?

Magneto: Means I have powers that you hate because of your fears.

Random Person: Like what?

Magneto shows off his powers.

Random Person: That's actually really cool, why would we hate you for that?

The whole bar then applauds Magneto's demonstration and he gets two *****es for each arm. Oh and Xavier was trying his hardest to pick up a chick and Mags helps out. And I thought the idea of Xavier and Magneto being each other's wing man is awesome.

Did Magneto **** any of those *****es?

The Mystique one was boring cause it was a Beast one rehash up until the last part where she's lifting weights. This movie has me more excited than any comic book film because it could revitalize a franchise without technically rebooting it. So glad Singer's back on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back