X-Men Origins: Wolverine discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate X-Men Origins: Wolverine

• Total voters
Wonder how they will perform the Deadpool Rape Retcon on the character, considering Reynolds has said previously if a solo film was made they would have to stay true to 'Pool.

Wonder how they will perform the Deadpool Rape Retcon on the character, considering Reynolds has said previously if a solo film was made they would have to stay true to 'Pool.

If I had to venture a guess...
When Stryker tells the surgeon to activate Weapon XI she says the bonding process isn't complete yet. So maybe his body will reject the admantium and his sword implants. His mouth is already cut open then all they have to do is find a way to get rid of his cyclops eyes and then he's pretty much where he needs to be. Just say in the movie that he found out he had cancer while he was working with Weapon X so he volunteered to let them give him healing factor, but they did more than that.

Then he's pretty much the same guy as in the comics except he then can teleport naturally instead of using a teleportation device, but...

Honestly I would have had no issues with giving 'Pool teleporting powers, he...has a teleporting device anyway (essentially its exactly the same as the movie Spider-Man having organic webshooters thing).

I agree with you on this.

Last edited:
If I had to venture a guess...
When Stryker tells the surgeon to activate Weapon XI she says the bonding process isn't complete yet. So maybe his body will reject the admantium and his sword implants. His mouth is already cut open then all they have to do is find a way to get rid of his cyclops eyes and then he's pretty much where he needs to be. Just say in the movie that he found out he had cancer while he was working with Weapon X so he volunteered to let them give him healing factor, but they did more than that.

Then he's pretty much the same guy as in the comics except he then can teleport naturally instead of using a teleportation device, but...

I say start with Reynolds picking up Weapon XI's head and saying "Who's this suppose to be?" and then on with the show.

Nah the "3rd ending" really doesn't exist. I should have looked up more sources before posting it.

If that were true the clone could've ended up as Agent X, right? That was Wades clone's alias, wasn't it?

No

That's just the title of the current arc in W:O, in wich he's going to coat his claws in the metal from the Muramusa Blade.

Wikipedia said:
In the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game, Wraith appears voiced by Will.i.am. His role is more or less the same in the film. He is also hinted to be Nightcrawler's father by teleporting a pregnant Raven Darkholme from a facility and asking her what she thinks of the name Kurt.

I hate this stupid "they must be related because they have the same powers" thing because it doesn't even make any sense when applied to pretty much every other character ever.

Thanks.

And that is stupid. Reminds me of BKV's dislike of mutants being related because they have blue skin (Kurt/Mystique).

I need to see this again. I'm not in any hurry, but I'm going to go at some point so I can watch it again knowing what it is so hopefully I can enjoy it more (and this time I'm going to go to the bathroom before it starts, that should help me enjoy it more as well).

Latest posts

Back