X-Men Origins: Wolverine discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate X-Men Origins: Wolverine

• Total voters
Saw this, it wasn't all that bad until I saw Weapon XI, cheesey sure, the ending was a disaster.

All in all it was ok, a generous 6/10

I saw this today at the dollar show. I liked it.

The only X-Men movie I really don't like is the first one, though.

It does bother me that Wolverine has two holes in his skull that we've never seen.

It does bother me that Wolverine has two holes in his skull that we've never seen.

That's where the bullet went into his skull in X2, when he got shot at Iceman's house. It's the only explanation I have for that moment anyway. But then again X2 was awesome... little things like that didn't bother me.

Deadpool did bother me.

That's where the bullet went into his skull in X2, when he got shot at Iceman's house. It's the only explanation I have for that moment anyway. But then again X2 was awesome... little things like that didn't bother me.
I'm pretty certain that bullet there didn't put a hole in his skull, just knocked him out. The bullet was stuck in the skin and fell out when it healed.

I'm pretty certain that bullet there didn't put a hole in his skull, just knocked him out. The bullet was stuck in the skin and fell out when it healed.

Then how did it cause the brain damage required to erase Wolverine's memories?

EDIT: Duh....I just realized you were referring to the X2 headshot, not the WO one. My bad. :oops:

Last edited:
I hope it erases the memory of watching the movie. Then it might be worth purchasing.

It does, but then that means you keep finding the movie and watching it over and over, cause you don't remember watching it.

Maybe the movie deletes itself after you wipe your memory. So it's just a blank disc and you can imagine how cool the movie is and yet you'll never see it.

Until your dumbass friend lets you borrow it.

Play.com has something interesting for uk people.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Triple Play Edition (w/Play.com Exclusive Special Feature) (w/Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)

# Play.com Exclusive Special Feature - X-treme Adrenaline: The Stunts of Wolverine featuring Hugh Jackman and behind the scenes footage (30 mins)
# 'Triple Play Edition' includes the movie on 3 formats: Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy!
# Commentary by Director Gavin Hood
# Commentary by Producers Lauren Shuler Donner and Ralph Winter
# The Roots of Wolverine: A Conversation with Stan Lee & Len Wein
# Wolverine Unleashed: The Complete Origins
# Weapon X Mutant Files (in 10 sections introducing the characters)
# The Thrill of the Chase: The Helicopter Sequence
# Ultimate X-Mode
# X Connect
# The Director's Chair
# Pre-visualizing Wolverine
# + BD Live (IMDB feature) and BD J (PiP and a quiz)

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/9545767/X-Men-Origins-Wolverine-Triple-Play-Edition/Product.html

Last edited:
Back