X-Men Series Discussion (Spoilers)

xmen188006col.jpg

She's back!:D

Entertaining. The Transformer Sentinels didn't take up too much story. The Avengers battle was great.

Some things I didn't like. The fight with Apocalypse... I didn't understand any of it. I guess that was bad artwork? Cyclops was the man but it seemed like Havok lead the team here.

Interesting things. Am I wrong or did Havok drink the blood of Apocalypse at the end there? Is Emma up to something or was this a grave mistake?

Apocalypse connection to the Celestials. This should be cool.

3/5

Oh he drunk Apocalypse's blood alright. I wonder where Emma got that sample, though. And the artwork was different here. Larroca had changed it for this arc, don't know why. Prefer his earlier style.

But I don't want to open a comic and the first thing to see is Wolverine's ***. :sick:

whats been happening in the apoco arc?????
I just read that
lorna becomes a horseman......... and then shes in Ed's X-men team going to space??????????

Shihad, you don't have to use spoiler marks in a spoiler thread if its the same thread topic.

And yes, Lorna was a horseman of Apocalypse.

So sinisters back 8) Where'd did he go? I have no idea

and does gambit still have the same powers??? or did he lose his old ones????

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Sinister's last appearance was in Cable/Deadpool. He was inbetween realities and witnessed the events of HoM from it but didn't know what exactly was happening. All the while taking care of baby Cable.

That post makes me despise 616 X-Men.

I last recall Sinister from Colossus Bloodline which foreshadowed the return of Apocalypse and revealed that Sinister has been weakening since his last encounter with Apocalypse.

Latest posts

Back