X-men: The End: Heroes and Martyrs discussion [spoilers]

Dr.Strangefate said:
Well... The thing that disproves the continuity of the book is that Northstar was alive during book one, and for a bit of B2 #1.... But I bet Claremont wrote that before the death was published.
Claremont probably wrote it with (UPCOMING WOLVERINE SPOILERS THAT JUST ABOUT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY) in mind. If you want me to explain it, just pm me. Thats not enough though.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Father and Son

....was that too much? Yeah, it was pretty cool.
I'm pretty disappointed if thats it. Sometimes the "superhero community as an extended family" thing can be taken to far. Honetly, if Rogue and Remy are married, these are the grandkids of Mystique, Sinister, Destiny, Rogue's mother and father, Remy's mother, the nieces and nephews of Graydon Creed and I bet I'm forgetting someone. Sometimes its just too much.

Ultimate Gambit said:
how did they explain they were father and son though? I mean how did they build up to it?

Thats something you should be asking your mom about..... :p

Goodwill said:
:lol:

Seriously, though, how did that all come about. Is that even consistent with 616 and what not?
It doesn't clash directly with anything in 616 continuity I can think of off hand. It's been a rumor thats been kicking around but nobody wanted to consider it possible because its so lame.

Caduceus said:
It doesn't clash directly with anything in 616 continuity I can think of off hand. It's been a rumor thats been kicking around but nobody wanted to consider it possible because its so lame.
Agreed.

Wish it never left the thought of whoever thought of it. :roll:

UltimateE said:
Seriously. How stupid.
I wouldn't say it's stupid....no wait, yes. It is.

I don't like the idea. I don't reading it, but it's a twist a bit shocking. Shocking in the sense as in "THIS is th secret?! Oh wtf...."

Still, the issue was cool.

Next issue:The Third Summers Brother Revealed!

Seriously!WizardWorld announcement.Thats probably blindingly obvious too.....just retarded.Wait a second!

So if Sinister is Remy's father, and Remy ends up being the third Summer's brother... DAMN.

Look at that big extended family now.

Ultimate Gambit said:
I think its Adam X the X-Treme we haven't seen him in a long *** time
He was banned from use by Quesada because of X-treme X-men. I don't know if the rule has been lifted even if the comic is gone

Caduceus said:
He was banned from use by Quesada because of X-treme X-men. I don't know if the rule has been lifted even if the comic is gone
How come? I never read the series, so I know nothing of it.

Makes sense,but I doubt the rule is still there.He was originally planned to be Summers#3 but the storyline was scrapped so maybe.....

icemastertron said:
How come? I never read the series, so I know nothing of it.
Because of his codenmae X-treme. He never appeared, he was just ruled off limits so as not to confuse the readers...

Latest posts

Back