X-men: The End: Heroes and Martyrs discussion [spoilers]

God... If it turns out that Mr. Essex raped Mrs. Summers or some crap like that, Making Gambit a Summers/Essex, I'm going to explode...

Im sick of these Revelations...

I was really hoping Gambit had called in a favor to Sinister to Protect the kids, but nope, he's just a weak minded Criminal like he was when he was first written.

Anyone else peeved at Claremont's way of ignoring the past 20 years of continuity in favor of what he thinks it should be?

Dr.Strangefate said:
Anyone else peeved at Claremont's way of ignoring the past 20 years of continuity in favor of what he thinks it should be?
I don't worry about that. I just worry about the story itself.

Is X-men the end, the actual end of the 616's version of the x-men????
Or like another realitys x-men.
Because if Wolverine dies........... Wolverine the end won't make sense?
And is the collosus in the end, is that the original, cause they said something bout kid collosus????

Shihad said:
And is the collosus in the end, is that the original, cause they said something bout kid collosus????
This is just 15 years into the regular X-Men's future. Of course this isn't the actual end of them. The future is NEVER written in stone. Not the original Colossus, hence the name.

Shihad said:
As I understand it, this is "Kid Colossus", Piotr's son from the Savage Land.

Caduceus said:
As I understand it, this is "Kid Colossus", Piotr's son from the Savage Land.
Yeah, that's him.

Can someone clear some things up....

What was up with the Lady Masterminds...they were statues or something.

Also, what did Sinister say about Domino. Is she still alive or did he just say he had to kill her?

(this is just a sidenote. the first few pages, M and X-23's dialgoue bubbles were messed up. Hopefully all of you caught that.)

Shihad said:

I don't think Wolverine will die. I think he'll be one of the last survivors. Plus I believe CC said something to the tune of Wolverine taking a backseat in this tell because he's already had his The End story.

I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be the 616. However, so much stuff has changed for the X-Men since Claremont started writing this till now that certain things don't make as much sense. Remember that Colossus and Psylocke were both dead when CC started writing this, and Annie and Carter still graced the pages of X-Men. Does anyone think we'll ever see those two again? So it's basically like another reality, though I'm sure some things will be seen in the near future in regular continuity, like this issue's revelation.

Irish_4204 said:
Sinister isn't necessarily 616's version of Gambit. True, The End is based off of the current 616's X-men, but it's an alternate reality.
It's not exactly an alternate reality, cuz that way, it makes it seem like it ain't in this timelime, which it is. But I get what you're saying. Something like that, who knows if they'll use it. They actually might since it's not from an alternate timeline or anything.

icemastertron said:
It's not exactly an alternate reality, cuz that way, it makes it seem like it ain't in this timelime, which it is. But I get what you're saying. Something like that, who knows if they'll use it. They actually might since it's not from an alternate timeline or anything.
I hope they don't. :(

I want Marvel to disregard it.

I enjoy these "The End" books but I don't think that they will be the end that the series will have.
As for Gambit being the third Summers brother, no I don't think so. That story will be saved for when the sales is dropping for the X-Men comic. :wink:
I for one is really looking forward too the next issue of "X-Men: The End".

By the way: MY POST NUMBER 1000!!!

Ultimate Warrior said:
As for Gambit being the third Summers brother, no I don't think so. That story will be saved for when the sales is dropping for the X-Men comic. :wink:

Well... "That Story" is being saved for #5 of book 2 (maybe its #5 of Book 3....)

I'm pretty sure that was in a Quesada interview...

X-men:The End Heroes and Martyrs #5 (spoilers)

Well we finally learn who the third summers brother is also Remy's kids escape with the help of Remy

and the third brother is...............

Gambit

The issue was pretty cool. Still on the fence about Gambit being a brother.

But the issue was pretty cool. It wasnt bad, and the art is really cool. Maybe somehow Sean Chen can become the Uncanny X-Men artist in the future! :D

The more I read about this book, the happier I am that I'm not reading it. Gambit?!?! Seriously?!?! :roll:

For ****s sake.You've got to be taking the piss.......maybe when I read the issue but christ......****ing marvel

Goodwill said:
So does that mean Sinister is Scott's father, too? What is going on?
No. Sinister created Gambits' power out of Cyclops.

Now what comes into question is "Is Gambit an actual mutant or a DNA tampered human?".

Latest posts

Back