Xbox 360

I was going to say that "Chinese Laser Vagina" was an awesome name for a band.

Outside of the site, where such sexual content will not offend other members.

Oh.
Wait.
Nevermind.
That would be gross in real life.

ProjectX2 said:

And it would make a pretty kick-*** name for a chinese laser vagina too. Nice branding. It really tells you what the product is, straight up.

Last edited:
I can ban people.

WHO WILL BE FIRST?

COMING THIS SUMMER THE NEW SELF-TITLED ALBUM FROM CHINESE LASER VAGINA:

AWSUMALBUMD00D.jpg

PRE-ORDER NOW.
Oh.
Wait.
Nevermind.
That would be gross in real life.
Don't knock it till you've tried it.

My favourite track from CHINESE LASER VAGINA is probably GIANT GOJIRA DILDO or maybe INSANE PIRATE DOMINATRIX. I'm not sure. I'll have to listen to the album again. Definitely my favourite album of the year though.

I was pretty psyched for it when "The Turquoise Foreskin" leaked last year but honestly, after a couple of listens I'm starting to think the whole thing is a lot of Pitchfork hype.

I do like the interplay between the synths and the banjo on "Late-Nite Zombie Makeout Party" though.

Last edited:
I am appalled that microsoft bans people for stating their sexuality. Appalled that nonchalantly and naturally stating it is ban-worthy, but insulting people with obscene levels of vulgarity is permitted. Appalled that a man whose name is "Gaywood" can't register his name without it being immediately banned.

It's a disgusting policy. I'm glad I don't bother with that ****.

In other news, I got my first Red Ring Of Death.

This console is ****. Why does everyone get it?
There are reports saying that Microsoft knew that ALL 360s had faults where they would eventually fail and the Red Ring of Death would happen. My brother got it, too, in the past.

There are reports saying that Microsoft knew that ALL 360s had faults where they would eventually fail and the Red Ring of Death would happen. My brother got it, too, in the past.

My brother got it the first time we tried using it

it had something to do with a part that was built in to the system but wasn't meant to be there. I think it was the hd/dvd receiver. so they substituted good clamps with the infamous x-clamps which do a poor job of holding down the chip or the motherboard when the heat makes everything expand. instead of doing some R&D, they just replace it for free to avoid a class action lawsuit. if you want a permanent fix, your best bet is to take it to an independant xbox modifier.

Is it the three ring or the four ring? If it's the three ring you can just send it in and they fix it for free. If it's four... then they'll charge you ninty bucks to have it fixed.

it had something to do with a part that was built in to the system but wasn't meant to be there. I think it was the hd/dvd receiver. so they substituted good clamps with the infamous x-clamps which do a poor job of holding down the chip or the motherboard when the heat makes everything expand. instead of doing some R&D, they just replace it for free to avoid a class action lawsuit. if you want a permanent fix, your best bet is to take it to an independant xbox modifier.

Which I might know one.

Is it the three ring or the four ring? If it's the three ring you can just send it in and they fix it for free. If it's four... then they'll charge you ninty bucks to have it fixed.

they don't check anyway. just tell them it's the three rings and they fix it for free. they have so many come and go, i doubt they even have the time to check.

I am appalled that microsoft bans people for stating their sexuality. Appalled that nonchalantly and naturally stating it is ban-worthy, but insulting people with obscene levels of vulgarity is permitted.

???

No, it's not. This is completely untrue.

Appalled that a man whose name is "Gaywood" can't register his name without it being immediately banned.

It's a disgusting policy. I'm glad I don't bother with that ****.

Look. They have a filter. The filter disallows all names with words that are likely to be used offensively. Unfortunately, words like "gay" have to fall under this category because, if unfiltered, they would soon appear thousands of times in names like "UrTehGay" "killgaywads" and so on and the end result would be FAR MORE offensive and alienating to gay gamers(and all sane ones).

In this context, gamertags, they have to treat "gay" as a swear word, because 99 times out of a hundred here it would be used as one.

So yes, people like Richard Gaywood gets the short end of the straw, just like Argelico ****s would if he tried to register almost anywhere, possibly even this site.

But if they didn't, the end result would be far, far more disgusting to far more people.

Last edited:
???

No, it's not. This is completely untrue.

Look. They have a filter. The filter disallows all names with words that are likely to be used offensively. Unfortunately, words like "gay" have to fall under this category because, if unfiltered, they would soon appear thousands of times in names like "UrTehGay" "killgaywads" and so on and the end result would be FAR MORE offensive and alienating to gay gamers(and all sane ones).

In this context, gamertags, they have to treat "gay" as a swear word, because 99 times out of a hundred here it would be used as one.

So yes, people like Richard Gaywood gets the short end of the straw, just like Argelico ****s would if he tried to register almost anywhere, possibly even this site.

But if they didn't, the end result would be far, far more disgusting to far more people.

You can live in your dream world where there's no discrimination, but we did some tests. Reporting someone for having "straight" "lover boy" "in love with my wife", will NOT result in the person being banned. I and friends and family tried it and got a cursory "We found nothing in the user's gamertag or profile that either violates Terms of Service or the EULA of XBox Live. Thank you.".

We've contacted several newspapers, and Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin, this is nothing to do with stopping harassment, this is patent discrimination. Secondly, and most importantly, Bass is right. When I've been playing Halo 3, or CoD4 with friends, and the abuse we female players got from the other players (being called slut, whore, being told to suck dicks) was unreal. When we reported it, we got blew off by XBL support. Being told that "friendly banter is to be expected in a competitive setting".

You can believe that the rules are fail and evenly enforced, but from experience I'm calling bull****.

Latest posts

Back